Remove Advertisements

[US] [Horde] <W M D> Area 52 progression raiding guild!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Re: [US] [Horde] <W M D> Area 52 progression raiding guild!

Postby Spite » Mon May 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Panzerdin wrote:
Spite wrote:
Dakiros wrote:Does this thread really need to be bumped when its only 2 or 3 threads down?

the real question is why does this concern you so much?

Because every unnecessary post is a tiny little extra lump in our great congested server's throat.

you must be really bored to be worrying about such trivial things. Thanks for the bumps btw lol.
Spite

Postby Spite » Mon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Spite wrote:F]b]Server: [/b]US Area 52
Server Time: Est
Faction: Horde
Guild website: http://www.wmd52.com

About WMD: WMD was formed March 2008 on area 52 with 10 core players who transferred from a low pop. server in the common goal of progressing into BC content. At the end of the BC expansion we reached our goal of clearing and farming Black Temple 9/9. We are a determined and organized guild with progression in mind for Lich King current and future content. We have very strong leadership with integrity that lead by example. Some of our leadership is or was part of the U.S armed forces and influences guild policy and standards from military expierence. Do not worry, this does not mean we are going to scream at guild members or treat them with disrespect. Instead I would rather like to illustrate the fact that the guild leadership is expierenced with leading people to common goals. We are an adult guild with a minimal age requirement of at least 18, we prefer older but will determine based on expierence and vent interview the applicants eligiblity for our guild.

About you: We are looking for deticated players who are skilled in there class and are adaptive to new content. We strive for exellence and so we expect exellence from our raiders. We are looking for those out there who go above and beyond, build loyality with the core players and clearly understand that there individual importance does not supercede 25 peoples. We are not here to cater to you, and put our time and hard work in for you to only reap the benefits. It is Guild first before yourself. What you put in is what you get out of WMD. The guild leadership will reward those most deserving and contributing to the guild. This will always be attributed to performance, attendance, guild contribution and participation. I will never ask of you what I am not willing to do myself. If this is what your looking for in a guild then please do apply, if you are a casual player or are not looking for a deticated guild then WMD is not the guild for you.

Raid Times:
Sunday: 8ST-12ST
Tuesday: 8ST-12ST
Wednesday: 8ST-12ST
Thursday: 8ST-12ST

*If this looks like a raiding schedule you can commit to please do apply. If you cannot not be reliable every week with a guild requirement of a minimal of 75% attendance please do not apply, we are not looking for casual players. You will be on time for our raids with your consumables for the night and knowledge of the content we are about to raid. Rare occasions such as emergencies, holidays etc. will be understood if raiding for a short period of time isn't viable for you. But we do not want a trend. For example if you are a college student and have to take off raiding for a week of finals, I will work with you. But if your missing alot of raids everyother week, we are not interested in taking you into WMD. Please do not take this understanding and kindness as weakness. We are adults and things come up, but we need people who can commit to this raiding schedule the majority of the time. After all 24 people are relying on you to be there.

Content Cleared:
10 man:
T7 content: All Cleared
T8 content: FL, razorscale, ignis, XT, Council, kologarn, Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, mimiron, General vezax

25 man:
T7 content: All Cleared
T8 content: FL, razorscale, ignis, XT, Council, kologarn, Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, mimiron

Current Class Opennings:
Paladin:
Holy x1

Warrior:
DPS x1

Hunter:
closed

Shaman:
Resto x2

Rogue:
x1

Druid:
Feral x1
Resto x1

Priest:
Shadow x1

As always, if your current class was not listed, but you are an exceptional player, please I encourage you to apply.

Our raiding spots are competitive and we will raid with the best of the best in the guild. If you are in a raiding position and do not meet our standards or follow gulid policy I will find someone to replace you that will follow our standards. Do not expect to be carried in our raids. You will always bring your A-game and help not hinder our progression.

If you have any questions regarding WMD or your application please feel free to contact myself or one of my guild officers: Psychup, Odo, Cohmster, shifthappans

Good luck to you in finding your perfect guild. If WMD is what you've been looking for we look forward to seeing if you meet our needs. If WMD isn't what your looking for I wish you luck in finding your guild and thank you for your interest in WMD.

GM~Spite

~Updated to current needs and kills: 25May09

Been a while since I posted this: updated 26March09
Spite

Postby Panzerdin » Tue May 26, 2009 3:58 am

Every time you bump this thread, Aergis kills a kitten. Do you really want kittens to die?
Panzerdin

Location: On a picket line, protesting against the changes to Maintankadin

Postby Lost cause » Tue May 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Still looking for a solid 3rd tank
Lost cause

Postby Spite » Fri May 29, 2009 5:03 am

tank found. Still could use a few exceptional players, and some critical classes such as an Ele shaman
Spite

Postby Lost cause » Sat May 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Any rouges for furry war's please feel free to apply as well
Lost cause

Postby Panzerdin » Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 am

Panzerdin

Location: On a picket line, protesting against the changes to Maintankadin

Postby Spite » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am

working on yogg, should go down this week. Still could use a few crucial classes. Please check front page as I have updated the class needs.
Spite

Postby Spite » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:59 am

Paladin:
1-2x Holy

Druid:
1x Feral
1x Resto

Rogue:
1x

Shaman:
1x Resto
1x Elemental

Current Classes We are still looking for to create perfect synergy. Also if I did not post your class I will mention if you are a talented and exceptional player who can meet our raid times please do apply.

www.wmd52.com

Warrior:
1x Arms

Mage
1x

Priest
1x Holy
Spite

Postby Joanadark » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 pm

I have a friend whos a rogue in <Spanks> on your server.

good luck in your recruitment.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Spite » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:28 am

Joanadark wrote:I have a friend whos a rogue in <Spanks> on your server.

good luck in your recruitment.

spanks is a top class guild, your friend must be the type of player we strive to recruit. Thank you and good luck to you as well.
Spite

Postby Spite » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 am

Current Exceptional Class Needs: 07July09

Shaman:
Elemental x1
Enchance x1

Druid:
Feral Combat (dps) x1

DK:
DPS (specs can vary) 1-2x (Gasp* i know ;) )

Paladin:
Ret x1
Holy x1-2

Any other exceptional class please do apply even if your class was not mentioned.

GM~Spite
Area 52
www.wmd52.com
Spite

Previous

Return to Recruitment