Remove Advertisements

Looking for Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Looking for Guild

Postby Draxi » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:02 am

Hi all, I'm looking for a new home on a pve server in a guild thats looking for a protection paladin, I'm currently in a guild who has all of kara, gruul, mag, void reaver on farm, and are making strides in SSC, but we are such a melee heavy guild I'm just constantly told there is no room for a prot pally in the guild, and I'm much better off healing since that "is what my class is best used for." This i believe is a load of BS, and so am looking for a new home where i can do what i love to do.

A little about my tanking history: I started playing this guy the day our server was made active about 2 1/2 years ago, soon into bwl i got burnt out of healing so while i wasn't raiding i was leveling a orc warrior on another server to tank. once he made 60 i took a leave of absence from my paladin and went tanking full time on my warrior clear though mc, and bwl, until the day work made me relocate and i took a break from wow all together. i then came back to wow after the expansion came out, and started back with my paladin and have been fighting to tank as much as i can on his when ever i get the chance.

so for the requirements i have in a guild, the server doesn't matter other than i need it to be PVE, CST or EST is pref. I can raid 5 days a week, i like most paladins on this board am looking to main tank, i have no problem working with warriors and druids, but because of my past tanking history i would like to prove myself as a main tank. Where you are on content does not really matter, I'm willing to restart back in kara as long as its with a group of people willing to take a fast pace, and concentrate on the job at hand so we can progress quickly. "aka" i don't want to be stuck on attunmen for 3 weeks.

If you require further information or want me to log out in my tank gear rather than my current healing set, so you can view the armory just let me know.
Draxi

Return to Recruitment