Remove Advertisements

soon to be homeless prot pally.....

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

soon to be homeless prot pally.....

Postby khash » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:31 am

well it seems the guild i xferred over to mannoroth for is rapidly falling apart so I'm sure ill be looking for a new one soon. my experience is up to vashj in ssc and vr and alar in the eye (havent killed vash or alar, but have done the fights into all phases). if anyone is looking for a prot pally let me know, my xfer isnt up again until end of sept though so if you're off server it would be a month till i could come over

armory:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... n=Bluerage
it hasnt updated since the 14th for some reason, since then i got the seventh ring off trash in the eye and the autoblocker instead of the spyglass for normal tank gear, also turned a few +9 stam into +12 stam
khash

Postby sangre » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:50 am

We'd be glad to have you over on Earthen Ring. Nexus Watch is our recently reformed guild that's exclusively focused on raiding. We could definitely offer you a MT position if you'd be interested, and we'd love to have another person on board that has some 25-man experience in addition to our handful of founding members.

If you're interested in coming over when your cooldown is up, drop me a line.
sangre

Postby Kathryn » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:41 pm

You might wanna look us up, we might be loosing our resident only Prot Paladin.

http://forums.wroughtfromruin.com/

We have 6/6 SSC and 3/4 TK, we are getting on Phase 4 Kael and he should be going down sooon :D

Postby Mortehl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:55 pm

Such a shame you're a lowly Belfadin.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Postby khash » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:10 pm

<3 mort, thanks for the replies guys and ill be checking you out, im in a guild atm but its been kind of frustrating cuz several of my friends havent been getting into raids even though theyre better players than the core members in the guild because theyre kind of biased against melee dps
khash

Return to Recruitment