Glyph of Word of Glory?

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Glyph of Word of Glory?

Postby Raive » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:17 pm

I know it's been brought up before, but I haven't heard anything about it since the EF buff.

Now that we've had our glyph selection nerfed slightly and now that we're more regularly using EF (especially with the new 4p)does this glyph make any headway into being competitive with other glyphs we have available? I realize it doesn't do anything for survivablity, but really none of our glyphs do atm (with the exception of divine protection depending on fights)

Seemed to be worth around 3k dps from the simcraft tests I ran with my characters stats, but that's without any of the new tier I'd imagine it would go up with the 4 piece.

Pretty new to simcraft so I don't know how to customize it too much to try other loadouts sadly.
Raive

Re: Glyph of Word of Glory?

Postby Winkle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:42 am

Guess it could defnitely be worth considering now we have an empty glyph slot to play with.
Winkle

Re: Glyph of Word of Glory?

Postby wrathblood » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Its our second best dps glyph for single target fights behind Focused Shield, and our best for AoE fights.
wrathblood

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations