Remove Advertisements

Guarded by the Light + Eternal Glory

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Guarded by the Light + Eternal Glory

Postby Object » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 pm

If I have the Guarded by the Light talent and WoG myself and Eternal Glory saves my Holy Power, would a second WoG overwrite the damage shield or stack with it?

Also, how does AP gained through Vengeance degrade? How do I know when I have it maxed?

Thanks in advance for any information.
Object

Re: Guarded by the Light + Eternal Glory

Postby xstrykr » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:57 am

Object wrote:If I have the Guarded by the Light talent and WoG myself and Eternal Glory saves my Holy Power, would a second WoG overwrite the damage shield or stack with it?
In my experience, the second WoG would only overwrite the shield if it would have healed for more.

Also, how does AP gained through Vengeance degrade? How do I know when I have it maxed?

Thanks in advance for any information.
Vengeance when maxed will say "Increased attack power by 10% of your health" or something similar - don't remember the exact wording. Otherwise it'll have the actual value for how much AP you've gained through Vengeance. You'll have to actually read the tooltip to see how much AP you've gotten.

IIRC Vengeance will decay over time... but I could be wrong there. I usually don't pay any attention to how much AP I've gotten through Vengeance, though I do feel it as it drops off.
xstrykr

Re: Guarded by the Light + Eternal Glory

Postby Olen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:50 pm

get the addon Vengeance Status
it is nothing more than a movable little bar that displays currentVeng/maxVeng as a ratio, maxVeng being your HP/10.
eliminates the need to mouse over your buff to get info you need.
Olen

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations