SoV Glyph: Necessary with T9?

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: SoV Glyph: Necessary with T9?

Postby Iselian » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 am

sahiel wrote:Actually, i've been using it frequently on 25 heroic Beasts, as soon as the next tank taunts i'm popping it to help cut down on damage from the impale dot, there's such spike damage going on with the current MT anything I can do to make the healers job easier on me seems like a good idea.

That's actually a great place to use it, I'd never thought about that. Should make Friday a little easier for us!
Iselian

Postby credible » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi all,I have nothing earth shattering to add:)....but....

I have Divine Plea and Righteous glyph as mandatory atm,for obvious reasons.

What I would like to add though is alot of folks may not think of this at first,but,I keep 5 stacks of glyphs on me at all times,you can just pop them in and out for diff. fights,depending on your role in that fight or the particular damage that the raid receives in said fight.

Hope this helps a few folks and ty all for the great advice:)
credible

Postby daemonym » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:43 am

credible wrote:Hi all,I have nothing earth shattering to add:)....but....

I have Divine Plea and Righteous glyph as mandatory atm,for obvious reasons.

What I would like to add though is alot of folks may not think of this at first,but,I keep 5 stacks of glyphs on me at all times,you can just pop them in and out for diff. fights,depending on your role in that fight or the particular damage that the raid receives in said fight.

Hope this helps a few folks and ty all for the great advice:)

i actually do the same thing since glyphs are dirt cheap, sometimes theyre 1g each others you just spend the 3.6g for the mats and get em made. i commented about this back when they first announced you can change glyphs anyplace any time and it is GREAT. especially for the tiems where the salv glyph is useless like hodir style fights or when you need the taunt glyph like nr beasts. it all depends on your raid comp and such as always. i'm currently well behind gearwise for the dps i run with so i can't use salv glyph too often, but otherwise i'd have it on CD every fight.
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Postby Lave » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:57 am

jap i always have a stack of HotR+AS glyphes with me and switch between those on my 3rd slot (DP and SoV fix)
Lave

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations