Remove Advertisements

Libram of Defiance and Libram of Valiance Swapping

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: Libram of Defiance and Libram of Valiance Swapping

Postby Wardari » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

It's pretty obvious Blizzard aren't happy with the state of Librams with the use of macros to swap them in order to maintain multiple buffs, so I wouldn't expect it to be viable for the new librams and if it is it'll likely be changed before 3.2.2 goes live.

(Libram of Obstruction: The buff to block value from this relic is now exclusive with the buff to block value from Libram of the Sacred Shield; it is impossible to have both buffs at once.) I imagine this will be changed to all libram procs will be exclusive if Blizzard see us doing the same with other librams.

I've also noticed a very high uptime on both LoV and LoD librams, it seems nearly all the new librams/sigils/totems etc from the emblem of triumph vendor have very high uptimes.

However I'm quite happy how our librams are turning out now, we have the option of extra avoidance through LoD for those big hitting fights, or a bit of extra TPS to ShoR through LoO or possibly even LoV with the new strength to SP changes in 3.2.2.

I also read on mmo-champion that they've buffed the block value on LotSS in the latest PTR push but didn't specifiy by how much in the notes, has anyone been on the PTRs recently and noticed this change?

(source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 9172&sid=1)
Wardari

Re: Libram of Defiance and Libram of Valiance Swapping

Postby Nadir » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 am

I believe it's 450 BV on the PTR.
Nadir

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations