Losing PoJ

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: Losing PoJ

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Since when I started the 40/21 trend in TBC, i always specced PoJ

I'm NEVER going to drop it.

DID YOU HEAR ME? NEVER! !11111oneoneelevenonehundred
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Corpsicle » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:51 pm

I will never give up PoJ, unless it is moved out of my reach for some odd reason. I feel slow with out it too.
Corpsicle

Postby Markoh » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Ya it was a hard decision to drop.............................at 3.0.

I guess I don't understand how ppl can value that little run speed so much. Btw no point in trying to convince me other wise, same reason I've given up trying to convince the pro poj ppl that its nothing more than a gimmick since it lost its magic avoidance.
Markoh

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Markoh wrote:Ya it was a hard decision to drop.............................at 3.0.

I guess I don't understand how ppl can value that little run speed so much. Btw no point in trying to convince me other wise, same reason I've given up trying to convince the pro poj ppl that its nothing more than a gimmick since it lost its magic avoidance.

What else would you take points in to get Crusade? Utility BoM?
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:
Markoh wrote:Ya it was a hard decision to drop.............................at 3.0.

What else would you take points in to get Crusade? Utility BoM?

Two more points in Conviction gets you about another 100 TPS and some more DPS. Not saying I do it, but it is an option and one I almost took until I realized I, too, could not give up my PoJ. I did find it semi-useful to help me close on the Jormungar and Icehowl quickly, though the fight was so easy that it probably wasn't needed. I just like to close in on my prey fast :twisted:
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby Nadir » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

After a night of Northrend Beasts, I believe that PoJ is worth every talent point.
Nadir

Postby Sheherezade » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 am

sublimated wrote:Even with the run speed enchant, I'm still 7% slower than normal.

No way I'm dropping PoJ, EVAR, had it in my tanking build during TBC and still got it now.

Oh no, never gonna let you go!

never gonna give you up... -_-
Brainssss... ( <3 Murata Renge!)
Sheherezade

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations