Agi/Stam vs Dodge/Stam Gems

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: Agi/Stam vs Dodge/Stam Gems

Postby Inimicus » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 am

nairb89 wrote:it's not a buff to non-physical damage mitigation from it because it only affects physical damage
it was changed so that it still has the full effect if the buff would put you past the armor cap making some of it useless

as for the nerf to agi/dodge, i'll still be gemming agi even though it won't be affected by inspiration, the armor is just too yummy, and with the nerf, the difference between the dodge from agi and the dodge from dodge rating will be even smaller

Ah I stand corrected, thank you. I knew something was right about what I thought the change was. >.<
Inimicus

Postby Khayne » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:21 am

Inimicus wrote:So in short, 3.2 inspiration changes bad for Agil/Stam gems, enough to push people more towards Dodge/Stam?

Also like Modal said few posts before this, Both agi and dodge get same avoidance nerf in 3.2, but the crit remains same on agi.
The agility armor does receive abit bigger nerf if you got full inspiration buff uptime than the avoidance nerf, but i myself plan on staying in the stam&agi's.
Khayne

Postby honorshammer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 am

Also keep in mind that the Agility from the Agility gems will scale up with Kings.
honorshammer

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations