Looking for advice concerning hit cap

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: Looking for advice concerning hit cap

Postby Inimicus » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:05 am

I also had this same problem, when I first got my hands on some Ulduar loot I was too focused on the avoidance/stam to even look at the hit and I noticed I dipped dangerously low (sub 100), I noticed it a little in raids, but now with more loot I'm only at 138 hit, ideally I'd like to be closer to 200. Yes it's annoying to miss, but our threat is still so stupidly high, missing one judgement then hitting with a hard ShoR makes up for it. The only problem I've had is picking up adds and such, you start to notice it (Thorim arena when you throw an AS out and it misses and kills your healer).

In short, if you stick to your 96969 rotation you should still be fine for hit, in my experience.
Inimicus

Re: Looking for advice concerning hit cap

Postby Pancakes » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:27 am

Inimicus wrote:The only problem I've had is picking up adds and such, you start to notice it (Thorim arena when you throw an AS out and it misses and kills your healer).

though you only need 5.4% hit (~177 rating) for the adds in the arena for melee cap seeing as they're lvl 82 at best
Pancakes - Unholy - Thaurissan - US
Pancakes

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations