Removing Debuffs with Divine Shield

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: Removing Debuffs with Divine Shield

Postby moduspwnens » Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 am

trellian wrote:
Candiru wrote:Crunch Armour (Kologarn)
PlasmaBurst (Mimiron, although bubblewall works too)
Debuffs from Thorim trash.

Not sure though but i think i tried crunch armor and it didn't work... i'll have to check again next time :)

Is it even wise to use it on plasmablast? Wouldn't he run off to the next in threat (without taunt)? Or is plasmablast actually a debuff and can be gotten rid off with cancelmacro?

It IS a debuff with a set duration, but I haven't tried a bubble/cancel macro yet.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Candiru » Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

Crunch armour definitely works, as I have 2-tanked Kologarn after one tank ran off the ledge at the start in 25m. The only way to get the 2-tank to really work was with me bubbling off a stack of 2 crunch armour at one point. You can also use HoSac on the other tank when THEY have a 2-stack if your stack is resetting in say, 10s and you want to buy a little more time.

Plasma blast you are better off just shield-walling through I think, taking half the damage is healable easily while bubbling it all off might accidently kill a DPS. You CAN bubble it off though, but its not worth it.

I don't know about unbalancing strike, but you shouldn't need to as it should be taunted off ASAP.

I thought Razorscale debuffs were cleared by bubble as well, but I can't remember actually trying it.
Candiru

Postby Korbah » Sat May 30, 2009 1:10 pm

moduspwnens wrote:
trellian wrote:
Candiru wrote:Crunch Armour (Kologarn)
PlasmaBurst (Mimiron, although bubblewall works too)
Debuffs from Thorim trash.

Not sure though but i think i tried crunch armor and it didn't work... i'll have to check again next time :)

Is it even wise to use it on plasmablast? Wouldn't he run off to the next in threat (without taunt)? Or is plasmablast actually a debuff and can be gotten rid off with cancelmacro?

It IS a debuff with a set duration, but I haven't tried a bubble/cancel macro yet.

Bubbling doesn't remove the debuff, it just makes you immune to the damage it does.
Korbah

Postby Epimer » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:42 am

Tried to bubble off Razorscale debuffs on Sunday, 99% certain it didn't work (I was still moving slowly so called for a taunt), but don't have the WWS to prove it.
Epimer

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations