What am i doing wrong?

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: What am i doing wrong?

Postby Tijeras » Wed May 06, 2009 6:45 am

The first thing that jumps out at me is your expertise is low. While Pally's don't need a whole lot you only have 16 with seal of vengeance up. Rhinolicious Wormsteak might help you close that gap. I noticed a lot of issues with HotR missing / being parried with low expertise. Other than that, on fights where I need to grab quick agro I throw shield, pop wings and go into the 969. by the time the wings wear off I have a nice threat lead.
Tijeras

Re: What am i doing wrong?

Postby neokai » Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 am

Jasari wrote:That said, exorcism isn't worth using *most* of the time in a standard rotation as it's lower DPS/TPS than your default 969 spells. I see no reason to use HoReck unless you have to. Spamming it would result in negligible DPS/TPS and since taunts are on DR now it could cause some serious problems if another tank needed to pick up the boss for whatever reason.

Just want to add that with 3.1, Exorcism is across the board more threat than judgement. So your statement is actually misleading.

As for threat issues, i'm not gonna beat a dead horse since 10+ peeps have already answered the question with "read the stickies". :lol: What i can do, is to give some guidelines on how much threat you should do. In starting heroics gear, you should be aiming for 3-6k tps and about 2k dps on a 3 mob pull. If you do not have a threatmeter, I recommend Omen.
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.
My warcraftpets profile here

neokai

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations