Remove Advertisements

Responsiveness and Alertness

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Responsiveness and Alertness

Postby arthimas » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:30 am

I've got a question i'd like addressed if anyone out there would be so willing.

During particular fights that require hightend sense of awareness, IE: Sarth +3D. I'd like to know if there is any general guideline on what can be done to improve response time and alertness or if this is inherint. Is this something you either posess or not? Or can it be aquired, thru training and experience.

I've had two particular encounters:

Firstly: The Sarth 3D Fight, I was asked to tank drakes and various adds group them up peel them over to the various mark and wait for them to be nuked. Now as a Paladin I find there are various shortcomings in regards to running around and grabbing targets, first being consecration is a stationary aoe, it doesn't move around with you, if you have multiple adds going all over the place it is hard to have them run after you, given the CD and the global aggro you have to worry about (I.E. heals). I don't know if paladins are specifically designed to excel in this situtation I would think a DK would be better suited for this situation. However that being said it's not impossible but if there are a few stray adds running around im not sure what can be done to correct this. Am I just not adaptive enough?

Second: The KT encounter during Phase 3 when the ADDs Spawn, (10 man). I was deligently waiting for the ADDs to spawn and when they did, one spawned right where I was standing, the other all the way on the otherside. Now unfortunately a healer got in the way and ended up getting squashed, Im just curious is it realistic to expect me to run all the way to the other side, grab the mob then yank em back, or taunt, or whatever means I have to grab the mob, or woudl it have not been easier to have the hunter cast an MD and toss him my way. I was a tad hesitant about running to the mob (though I did, unfortuantely too late) because I hadnt gotten in a decent swing or two to attach the first add on me, and would have not liked if it had inadvertantly gone to the other healers.

I think that pretty much sums up what im trying to ask, and would appreciate any friendly feedback the community has to offer in this regard.

TO summarize:

Is this a responsiveness issue, what mechancis can I use to improve my gameplay, and well any other question I may have posed during this whole mess of an article.

Have a great weekend. :D
arthimas

Re: Responsiveness and Alertness

Postby Nika » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 am

I can't comment on Sarth+anything, but KT on 10's isn't to bad for me.

The raid generally stands behind me, facing KT's throne. There's more than enough room to keep spacing. Our raid lead calls out as its close to time for the two adds. I just make sure exorcism and holy frisbie are both up.

Pew pew the first, frisbie the 2nd and win!

Helpful tip, those bugs are huge! So our shadow priest likes to "baby spice" them so I can see when a fissure opens beneath me =)
Nika

Postby fuzzygeek » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:03 am

There are things the raid can do to help you out -- hunters can misdirect, rogues can Tricks of the Trade mobs onto you, but there's no substitute to being able to handle things on your own as much as possible.

There's really no substitute for practice, to be honest. Some people may be slightly advantaged since they have a better sense of situational awareness, and some people will never "get it" because of a tendency to tunnel vision. I raid lead a fair amount, so I'm often watching many things at once all the time; this is really good practice for some of the more demanding fights.

On S3D, I find it's a lot easier to pick up adds if we have a honeypot (i.e., holy paladin with RF) that hangs around me and stands in my cons. Our resto druid also knows to run towards me when adds spawn out of my sight and start heading for him.

On KT, you shouldn't have to run all the way to the 2nd add: you should have been able to taunt it, or AS it (as your AS CD should have been up since you didn't need it on the first add, who spawned on your face). Or, you could have AS'ed the first mob to build enough snap threat on it that it'd've stuck on you anyway while you go to pick up the 2nd with HoR.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby sackii » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:21 am

For Sarth 3D, a few ticks of consecration and 1 or 2 holy charge should keep most adds from going to healers, if you still lose aggro it comes down to your dps' "a)stupidity or b)gg class mechanics". For b) I mean DPS warriors (especially fury) and DPS DKs. Their aoe attacks that make out for 20-30% of their dps is the worst for that fight, they keep stealing aggro, making you waste your 3way taunt and leaving healers fucked on taunt CDs.

Then comes the fight's practice and knowing where to tank all the stuff. I don't want to mislead you or anything but I'll explain how we do the fight in the guild. Druid or DK tank picks up Sarth and pulls him East roughly where I'd guess 99% of people stand before pulling, Sarth faces North.

Me and the DPS waits in the back for Tenebron, Group healer stands around middle, North of where whelps spawn, while Sarth Tank healer stays close to sarth (Between whelps and MT). DPS opens up as Tenebron lands, this needs me to TPS like crazy but I can't waste Wings yet, sometimes I gamble on TPS a tad more before taunting new blazes rocking healers. Slowy moving towards middle to pick up blazes more easily and obviously waiting for Whelps (I don't think I need to tell you where you put your consec for this). Tene is facing East so MT healer needs to make sure not to be in Shadow Breath's way, same for DPS and group healer.

I pop wings about 5-10 seconds before whelps spawn, this helps getting aggro since we have weakest instant aoe of all classes... if they get out of consec before they're on you you're forced to waste taunts, some healing crits will easily fuck you up. Some of the responsibility goes to the healer if you have problems with this, have him stay closer to consec while not being in Breaths' range.

Shadron comes down with whelps, I use Block value trinket if I'm wearing it. Tenebron should be dying around this time, if not you might get RNG dual Breath'd insta-gibbed. Stuff gets AoE'd down while I have Shadron facing West then wait to pick up Vesperon, moving West - > North-West -> North (Shadow Breath area cone). This is probably the most important part, Shadron needs to die quick before Vesperon's add make it either impossible to heal or OOMs the Healer. Heroism was popped between "pre-whelps or post-whelps aoe".

If raid's hp's running low or if my hp's getting rocked I pop shield wall once Vesp's add comes up, since I'm still picking up blazes (Taunt1, Taunt2, Avenger's Shield) and tanking both Sarth and Vesp + Twilight Torment.

Once Shadron dies, the dps goes inside and kills Shadron's add along with Vesp's (just once until Vesp dies). Plate or druid tanks it while preferably a Shadow Priest, Boomkin or Ele Shaman heals inside then outside for safety until Vesp dies. Then Vesp's add is killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Going back on your question, I'd guess it's something you possess or not. If you can't acquire it through countless tanking practice, then I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get it. Either that or your UI and Keybinds' not helping you. Sometimes I see a tank's UI that's so packed and filled with junk that I think to myself... so that's why he can't tank... (anyone can MT a boss, but not anyone can save the raid from wipes, that's where the line is drawn between the good and the bad).

Not being able to click blazes through all the madness can be pretty frustrating sometimes, but if you can't do it at all then you're probably fucked (no way you can tab through to save healers with all the stuff you have to tab through)

Clean your UI, get a better computer, higher resolution, better mouse, get GRID or any type of UI frames that'll let you see aggro on raid. That helps so much especially with our 3way Taunt's mechanic.
Make sure all your keybinds are accessible, The only skills or buttons I mouseclick are Wings, Trinkets and buffs.

----------
As for KT, if your healers are in middle like they should be (to be in range of everything from Frost Blast targets to every tanks), then you could've Taunted from the healer (<3 our taunts) before the add got to him, then exorcism or single-taunted again if you judged it wouldn't reach you before the taunt's 3 second duration (silly mistake too many tanks do... if the healer pulled over every other healers already, I'm sure he can do enough threat in 3 seconds to take it back if you don't)
sackii

Postby arthimas » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:33 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:There are things the raid can do to help you out -- hunters can misdirect, rogues can Tricks of the Trade mobs onto you, but there's no substitute to being able to handle things on your own as much as possible.

There's really no substitute for practice, to be honest. Some people may be slightly advantaged since they have a better sense of situational awareness, and some people will never "get it" because of a tendency to tunnel vision. I raid lead a fair amount, so I'm often watching many things at once all the time; this is really good practice for some of the more demanding fights.

On S3D, I find it's a lot easier to pick up adds if we have a honeypot (i.e., holy paladin with RF) that hangs around me and stands in my cons. Our resto druid also knows to run towards me when adds spawn out of my sight and start heading for him.

On KT, you shouldn't have to run all the way to the 2nd add: you should have been able to taunt it, or AS it (as your AS CD should have been up since you didn't need it on the first add, who spawned on your face). Or, you could have AS'ed the first mob to build enough snap threat on it that it'd've stuck on you anyway while you go to pick up the 2nd with HoR.

Thanks for such an informative post, I just wanted to elaborate a tad, If AS is on CD, and i'm all the way on the other room, it's going to take me a few seconds to get within even taunt range. That I think is what I was going for, It would have been easier to have someone send him my way, I just don't like the general concensus (or however you spell it) that if YOU don't grab the mob it's ALWAYS the tanks fault I just honestly can't be in two places at once despite my best efforts. I mean we have enough on our plate (usually) as is, we don't need people solely blaming either the tank or healer for this type of thing, I mean how about the healer in this KT situtation (that got killed) He could have easily bubbled allowing me another second to get to him. I think that has something to do with situational awareness and response time as well. Though you know as a tank you're somewhat limited to what you can say. With Ulduar coming out I just want to make sure i'm as alert as possible so I don't screw something silly up :), it's ALOT OF PRESSURE.

Cheers.
arthimas

Postby arthimas » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 pm

sackii wrote:For Sarth 3D, a few ticks of consecration and 1 or 2 holy charge should keep most adds from going to healers, if you still lose aggro it comes down to your dps' "a)stupidity or b)gg class mechanics". For b) I mean DPS warriors (especially fury) and DPS DKs. Their aoe attacks that make out for 20-30% of their dps is the worst for that fight, they keep stealing aggro, making you waste your 3way taunt and leaving healers fucked on taunt CDs.

Then comes the fight's practice and knowing where to tank all the stuff. I don't want to mislead you or anything but I'll explain how we do the fight in the guild. Druid or DK tank picks up Sarth and pulls him East roughly where I'd guess 99% of people stand before pulling, Sarth faces North.

Me and the DPS waits in the back for Tenebron, Group healer stands around middle, North of where whelps spawn, while Sarth Tank healer stays close to sarth (Between whelps and MT). DPS opens up as Tenebron lands, this needs me to TPS like crazy but I can't waste Wings yet, sometimes I gamble on TPS a tad more before taunting new blazes rocking healers. Slowy moving towards middle to pick up blazes more easily and obviously waiting for Whelps (I don't think I need to tell you where you put your consec for this). Tene is facing East so MT healer needs to make sure not to be in Shadow Breath's way, same for DPS and group healer.

I pop wings about 5-10 seconds before whelps spawn, this helps getting aggro since we have weakest instant aoe of all classes... if they get out of consec before they're on you you're forced to waste taunts, some healing crits will easily fuck you up. Some of the responsibility goes to the healer if you have problems with this, have him stay closer to consec while not being in Breaths' range.

Shadron comes down with whelps, I use Block value trinket if I'm wearing it. Tenebron should be dying around this time, if not you might get RNG dual Breath'd insta-gibbed. Stuff gets AoE'd down while I have Shadron facing West then wait to pick up Vesperon, moving West - > North-West -> North (Shadow Breath area cone). This is probably the most important part, Shadron needs to die quick before Vesperon's add make it either impossible to heal or OOMs the Healer. Heroism was popped between "pre-whelps or post-whelps aoe".

If raid's hp's running low or if my hp's getting rocked I pop shield wall once Vesp's add comes up, since I'm still picking up blazes (Taunt1, Taunt2, Avenger's Shield) and tanking both Sarth and Vesp + Twilight Torment.

Once Shadron dies, the dps goes inside and kills Shadron's add along with Vesp's (just once until Vesp dies). Plate or druid tanks it while preferably a Shadow Priest, Boomkin or Ele Shaman heals inside then outside for safety until Vesp dies. Then Vesp's add is killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Going back on your question, I'd guess it's something you possess or not. If you can't acquire it through countless tanking practice, then I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get it. Either that or your UI and Keybinds' not helping you. Sometimes I see a tank's UI that's so packed and filled with junk that I think to myself... so that's why he can't tank... (anyone can MT a boss, but not anyone can save the raid from wipes, that's where the line is drawn between the good and the bad).

Not being able to click blazes through all the madness can be pretty frustrating sometimes, but if you can't do it at all then you're probably fucked (no way you can tab through to save healers with all the stuff you have to tab through)

Clean your UI, get a better computer, higher resolution, better mouse, get GRID or any type of UI frames that'll let you see aggro on raid. That helps so much especially with our 3way Taunt's mechanic.
Make sure all your keybinds are accessible, The only skills or buttons I mouseclick are Wings, Trinkets and buffs.

----------
As for KT, if your healers are in middle like they should be (to be in range of everything from Frost Blast targets to every tanks), then you could've Taunted from the healer (<3 our taunts) before the add got to him, then exorcism or single-taunted again if you judged it wouldn't reach you before the taunt's 3 second duration (silly mistake too many tanks do... if the healer pulled over every other healers already, I'm sure he can do enough threat in 3 seconds to take it back if you don't)

I appreciate the post, infact I appreciate all posts, I'm in a hardcore raiding guild right now and we've cleared all content including Sarth+3D. I'm just really looking to perfect my end game. I needed a place to vent I felt under appreciated :) I think my UI is definetly messy, it could use a tad bit of house cleaning, I'm using x-perl right not for unit frames. It never even occured to me to taunt off the healer, that's a really good suggestion. I was raiding hardcore 10 man before and moving to 25 man is a bit of an adjustment, I've also been out of practice for a few months. However that being said I think honestly i'm just going to try and buckle down and be extremely attentative to my surroundings observe EVERYTHING and react with lightning speed.

Again thanks for your post it was both kind and informative!
arthimas

Postby djellum » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:39 pm

the KT adds are pretty easy really, there undead so you can exorcism from quite a distance.

I normally tank Kt and pick up both adds and tank all 3. just throw your shield at the first one that comes along and then exorcism the next. sometimes you have to walk a little into KT to reach but not more than a few steps. If im just tanking the adds I take a spot in the middle at the back of the group. either way your best pullling tools are AS, exorcism, and judges (if you can get close enough). im not a fan of taunt pulling though it works most of the time without issue. I try to put a dmg ability on them if I can, just in case a healer spikes up on something.

consecrate is pretty cool if you know where a mob is going to go. put one in the path of a mob and you can go pick up another or get into position. when the mob goes over it takes a tick or 2 they come your direction. not extremely reliable depending on how fast the mobs are but its pretty usefull.

havent done 3D sarth so idk for specifics.

djellum

Postby arthimas » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:18 pm

djellum wrote:the KT adds are pretty easy really, there undead so you can exorcism from quite a distance.

I normally tank Kt and pick up both adds and tank all 3. just throw your shield at the first one that comes along and then exorcism the next. sometimes you have to walk a little into KT to reach but not more than a few steps. If im just tanking the adds I take a spot in the middle at the back of the group. either way your best pullling tools are AS, exorcism, and judges (if you can get close enough). im not a fan of taunt pulling though it works most of the time without issue. I try to put a dmg ability on them if I can, just in case a healer spikes up on something.

consecrate is pretty cool if you know where a mob is going to go. put one in the path of a mob and you can go pick up another or get into position. when the mob goes over it takes a tick or 2 they come your direction. not extremely reliable depending on how fast the mobs are but its pretty usefull.

havent done 3D sarth so idk for specifics.

Taunt pulling you bring up an interesting point, if a healer spikes and pulls aggro you're rather hooped that's why I'm somewhat opposed to it, but at least it gives you the extra second you may need to grab the mob. On the other hand of things consecration is terrible when you're running all over the place, you cant always expect to be able to kite them back to the original spot where you laid down the previous consecration but in all likelyhood in the event you do have to run a distance to grab another mob consecration will be off CD :0. With KT you don't want to be running through him you'll chain shit all over the raid and they'll get pissy about it.

Thanks for the post.
arthimas

Postby marsbubble » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 pm

The secret to having "lightning quick" reflexes is preparation. If you know when to expect damage spikes, healer aggro, etc. you don't have to really react to them. For example, on your KT fight, you should be positioning yourself and making sure your avenger's shield, taunts, exorcism, are all off cooldown as he gets to 40% so that you can easily pick the adds up as they spawn with as little movement as possible.
marsbubble

Postby Iarthasl » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:31 pm

well for my typically in both the situation listed below

Sath 3D, fortunately / unfortunately i am tanking the adds (Whelps and fire ele) now the trick is to time your CD correctly, personally i would do it as the mentioned list below.

- Before first bunch of whelps i will keep my AS up and not use it at all, all fire ele will only be taunted / judgement / sotR them.

- Note the first pack of whelps will only spawn right after the 2nd firewall, so u will need to time your concencrate to suit the firewall, (depends on which direction the firewall comes), once you see the whelps out, bring up HS, HotR, AS, concencrate, they are now glued onto you.

- your raid should not have a 2nd pack of whelps, if there are, just repeat the actions as above.

KT
like other replies here, the adds are undead, you have exo to hit them, range taunt them. for me i would pick up one, SotR and run in a clear path to grab the other. KT adds are much easier.

Hope this helps
Iarthasl

Postby leivadith » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 am

For Sarth+drakes, pretty much what everyone else has mentioned. We haven't managed a kill yet on 3 drakes though we've come very close. Hopefully tonight, if peeps show up :(.

For KT on 10man, the raid should form a semi-circle on one of the chamber sides. That's how we do it in any case, theres plenty of room to space out in 10man and it helps keep all the ranged within healing distance. I camp the 1st add on the raid side of the chamber and just let healer aggro bring the furthest add in my direction. Then it's a matter of AS or excorsims/taunt or whatever ranged ability is off cd.

Cheers
leivadith

Postby Sarkan-ZdC » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:15 am

Sartha +3 as pick up tank for all the small adds IS hard.

How to make it easier:

- Improve you're camera distance. There is a small script:

/console set cameraDistanceMaxFactor #

where # = 1 through 5 (5 is incredible far, try 3 or 4)

That helps. Then you have to learn to turn you're camera and still tank without even looking at the mobs right in front of you. I turn my camera all the time, just to see where new adds will spawn. Then taunt (3 Target has 40 yards, 1 Target has 30 yards, shield throw has 30 yards, judgement has 10 yards) the adds asap.

There is also a trick. Have a holy paladin that heals a lot (just check you're healing meters, you'll find him :)) to switch on the aggro buff. He will always get aggro, so you just have to stand close to him and taunt everything of him. Is a lot easier then running around :)

But really, that fight is hard and if you don't have a lot of experience in multi mob tanking (back in hyjal for instance) you need to train that. Nobody starts as a pro gamer (ok, maybe Áthene did).
Sarkan-ZdC

Postby Epimer » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:20 am

Some great responses here, but for KT in particular, I'm of the opinion that good rogues and hunters should be waiting for 40% and preparing to Trick or MD to the add tank if it's needed. This isn't to absolve the add tank of their responsibility, just that timely use of abilities to help out the raid in those situations is one of the things that differentiates the good dpsers from the "lol pewpew" kind. Hell, if I've got an inexperienced or slow to react OT with me, I'll be watching for 40% while MTing and be ready to HoR or Exorcism an add if he's going to get to a healer before the OT has picked him up. It's just common sense.
Epimer

Postby 2ndNin » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 am

First rule: Do not tank aware, tank smart.

Second rule: Be aware of what you do not need to tank.

Third rule: You will foul it up, try and make the foul up small.

KT is a relatively easy fight, if there are 2 add tanks (typical of 25 man) one takes each side, and picks up using judgement / shield / attacks / righteous defense, once the 4 have spawned, move slightly towards the middle, and acquire an even balance of adds (2+2). In a 25 man with only 1 add tank, stand more towards one side (one side of a throne), Shield + STT one, RD the third, smack the fourth (never seen 4 spawn from one side, if that happens run and whack it / STT again). In 10 man, tank KT and pick up the adds, again STT and Shield are good, RD if you need to. You have multiple pick up options, and can always rely on a melee (DKs are good for this) to provide pickup for you if really needed.

Sarth adds are a completely different ball game. These are simplified a lot through the use of a Holy Paladin with RF (rule 1), or grouping the healers into a healing concentration (rule 1, this should be approximately 8 yard radius... similar to consecration). In Sarth at the start groups this tank is normally in the middle hugging the upper red line (minimise running distance), on sarth where he starts, typically at one edge with the ranged dps. If done correctly all adds will pretty much run for the healers, and be picked up in 1-2 consecration ticks, no one will die. Whelps will auto run to healers as well, so their pickup is trivial.

Adds can then be classified into two groups, ranged and melee. If an add is in the melee, and not enraged, leave it. Incidental healing from JoL, Blood, Chain Heals, CoH will cover them, and the aoe from melee means the add will die fast. If it is in the ranged, shield, STT, RD are all available to be used for pickup (because the healers require no maintenance), if you have 3+ targets needing picked up at range, drop a consc on the healers and move to it. Focus should always be enraged adds, not normal ones, a mage can tank a single fire add for a long time without dying, it can wait 8s for your taunt to come back up.

If you can't tank smart (grouping the healers), then its more problematic, use consc more like D&D, drop it on a known target, then move to engage other targets, this will cause a lot more rule 3 errors though as you cannot physically be in that many places, by grouping the healers you remove 90% of the issues in the encounter with adds running free (its literally a boring fight, melee auto kills, healers get pulled by consc and you need to focus on ranged only). If your raid leader wants to make it hard on the add tank it sucks majorly, using the grouped healers + ranged / melee groups we haven't killed sarth (not due to adds), but I have taken 4 packs of whelps, + adds before without any major issues. Using a single Holy Paladin is harder as it means all adds run to them rather than the group of healers... but its also safer since a holy paladin is hard to kill - however I cannot convince mine to turn on RF so I have to make all the healers group up (which is tbh better since they can almost /follow me).

By the rules what I mean is that being aware is useful, it will save you, but doing things smart is almost always better, who cares if you cannot pick up 6 whelps individually if you can make them all come to a single point for pickup (and thus use your class abilities), knowing what you need to tank is next, I see a lot of tanks worrying for the melee group, when almost all melee classes trigger 1 aoe attack normally (WW, DS, Pestilence etc can all be easily dropped into a rotation, and if they only need to worry about themselves they won't feel the need to do things like drop BB on top of you (which can screw up recently picked up adds)). It is very rare a tank can actually hold from a group of DPS trying to pull from them, thus why you tank smart not aware because you need to trust your dps to do their jobs (hunter / rogue MD, invis etc can all be used to save themselves, make sure your cds are used to be smart not save someone who can solve the problem themselves). Finally, you will mess up... its not a crime, its not bad, I have had ranged dps annoyed that I didn't pull adds off them (I was saving the healers and didn't have enough abilities or gcds to save them), instead of being smart they wanted someone to solve it for them, not a foul up as I see it but for them it was. In add fights you are often the most important tank (MT gets a lot of attention, adds running free gives a wipe and a lot of the time no one is looking out for you, no MDs, no tricks and no support), so make sure you don't shoulder the burdens you don't need to... adds in melee and not on the drake tank... not your problem.
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

Postby thorn » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 am

the way we do 10man kt is to misdirect them onto the KT tank. yes, he taking more damage, but it's lol10man and it's lolnaxx. but there is nothing "lol" about an offtank getting iceblocked while he is being raped by adds. so, like i said, we kite adds to the KT tank since he can't get iceblocked. he tanks all three. 25man doesn't matter since you have a tank on either side, no running required.

as far as sarth 3d:

• if you are add tanking, you should be in max threat gear. i.e. ret trinkets, block value gear, etc. NOT your main tanking set. if you decide to make a set like this, you only need 535 defense to tank whelps. yes it's nice to be capped in case another tank dies and you have to pick up a drake or sarth, but usually that shouldn't happen. oh and also, i use flask of endless rage for add tanking.

• in my threat set, i can ShoR the adds when they spawn and they are GLUED to me. each new add that appears, i ShoR or HoR it, and i taunt only if the mob is too far away and is heading for a healer (which is basically every time my taunt cooldown is up :D).

• it will help if you are standing beside a holy paladin who has buffed himself with righteous fury. adds come to him, you apply liberal amounts of ShoR-Glue(tm), and keep HoR'ing the adds you collect. chances are, you will even kill one or two if you are in a threat set.

• when whelps come out, throw on healing weapon and libram of resurgence, drop consecrate, pop wings, hope your darkmoon card procs, and start tabbing and spamming abilities at mobs. this is when i throw my shield at the whelps to the right, HoR the whelps to the left, judge one, ShoR one, etc. switch back to normal weapon+libram after wings fades.

• keep your whelps away from the warriors.
thorn
Maintankadonor

Next

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations