Remove Advertisements

Consecrate

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Consecrate

Postby M'hael » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:12 pm

When i'm using consecrate with my +dmg trinket the trinket often comes off cooldown while consecrate is on cooldown. i of course have to wait for the cosecrate to finish cd but i was wondering if i have a consecrate down already and i pop my +dmg trinket does this effect the consecrate that is already down or does the consecrate only take into account spell dmg before it is cast? so if i have cast consecrate and then i use my +dmg trinket will the ticks be higher or only if i use it before i cast consecrate?

Also another question is if i have consecrate down and i use Jotc while it is down does this increase the damage of the one on the ground already or will it have to wait for the next consecrate to be cast to increase dmg?
M'hael

Postby Izreii » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 am

it will use your effective spelldmg from the moment it's cast... so jusdging SoCru or pooping a trinket after the cast will have no effect on a consecration that is currently on the ground
"In raids, the reality is that most of a player's contribution comes from how well that player plays that character, regardless of the class."
~Kalgan, Blizzard Lead Developer
Izreii

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations