Theory on 2-Piece T4/Imp Rightiousness.

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: heh

Postby Vanifae » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:26 am

Mavrix wrote:Personally I don't use reckoning anymore in my spec and am 10/41/10 (1hand special, imp SoR) and typically on threat sensitive occasions use at least 2 pieces of T4 for the 2 piece bonus and additional spell damage. So far I like what I see.
In my (as Lore called it in her Tankadin glossary post) Threat Rocket spec (more or less) and threat/damage gear (while maintaining uncrushability) I see lots of pretty numbers in damage and rapid threat escalation.

edit: I also don't have imp judgement in my build. I'm happy with my spec. There's always more than one way to build success.

We need variety. It allows us to fine tune and compare and see what is working and what isn't working.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations