Gauntlets and General Chaos

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Gauntlets and General Chaos

Postby Vhing » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:57 pm

I have been playing for a while, but still feeling a bit N00Bish. When there is one to three or so mobs, I feel like I do a pretty good job. In very dynamic fights like gauntlets, waves, or general chaos I feel like I do a crap job. People that I group with tell me I'm doing fine, but I don't feel like I'm doing fine. Does anyone have tips on how they run these kind of things keeping good aggro and picking up stragglers? I think my gear is OK for threat http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... est&n=Saum but i feel like I may get too focused and don't keep a good field of vision.

I know what all my "hands" are used for, but I have a lot of trouble switching over to the party member or mob that I need to throw a "hand" on. Are there any add-ons or maybe different frames or even just a complete different UI that any of you have found helpful for quick (I have to look at my hands to type) target changes?

Thanks,
Vhing
(Saum)
Vhing

Re: Gauntlets and General Chaos

Postby Vindicated » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 pm

clique works wonders for me.
Vindicated

Return to General Strats