Remove Advertisements

[H] Utgarde Pinnacle Does it exist? :(

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[H] Utgarde Pinnacle Does it exist? :(

Postby Solutionx » Fri May 08, 2009 9:11 am

Ive done H UP prob 18 times and have yet to see the Red Sword of Courage drop, was wondering if anyone else here had the same luck im having trying to get theres. I joked with friends saying i could prob pug naxx for slayer of the lifeless and have better chance. thanks for the responses wish me luck on run 19 today
Solutionx

Re: [H] Utgarde Pinnacle Does it exist? :(

Postby rokkon » Fri May 08, 2009 9:21 am

Go find the other thread that was recently posted on this exact same topic where the op grossly exaggerated the number of times he had actually been in UK for the sword, it's been discussed to death :)

This isn't your profile is it? If so you've killed him 10 times, at 18% drop rate it means you're slightly unlucky but not unheard of. It will drop for you eventually if you keep running it.

If the above profile is not you and you have killed him 18 times then I wouldn't be buying lottery tickets anytime soon if i were you :P
rokkon

Postby Solutionx » Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 am

Yeah it is mine, and wtf at saying only ten i swear ive done it more than that i have to wonder if that thing is actually accurate, but sorry for posting a beatin to death topic, and yeah never going to buy another lottery ticket lol
Solutionx

Postby guillex » Fri May 08, 2009 10:45 am

Solutionx wrote:Yeah it is mine, and wtf at saying only ten i swear ive done it more than that i have to wonder if that thing is actually accurate, but sorry for posting a beatin to death topic, and yeah never going to buy another lottery ticket lol

Post your Frustrations thread...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5272

This is a Strategies and Information sub-forum, not a "omg where is this piece of gear?" sub-forum.

Thank you, and good luck.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to General Strats