Remove Advertisements

Ulduar

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Ulduar

Postby Markoh » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 am

I was just curious if there are going to be any sort of rules regarding posting ulduar information during ptr. I know some people don't like to share this kind of info for various reasons (spoilers, doing it themselves, etc.).

Sorry if this isn't in the right forum, I wasn't exactly sure where to put it.
Markoh

Postby guillex » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:23 am

We'll see how things go when the raid opens on the PTR.

I doubt that anything will be taboo.

I'm not going to go around locking/deleting posts about a new raid instance; that would be counter-intuitive to the nature of the site.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 am

There has never been any "rule" about content. If your guild is on the PTR testing a boss you are free to tell what's going on to everyone.

However, if you are on the PTR testing a boss, you are probably trying to get a top 100 kill if not a world first, so it's in your own interest to -not- share informations.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Markoh » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:51 am

Thanks I wasn't too sure b/c I know some sites (like ej) don't allow posting of information until so many guilds kill the boss on live.

Ya I don't think I'll post guides if we find anything out, just some personal experiences that are not too specific.
Markoh

Return to General Strats