Relic of Ulduar

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Relic of Ulduar

Postby phaqueue » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:05 am

So, with these meaning "easy" SoH rep... anyone found a good AOE farming spot for these?

I have quite a few of them... and I'm planning to grind my SoH rep with them... just by finding a nice quite spot and aoe grinding hopefully...

was just wondering where people suggest...

thanks!
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams
phaqueue

Re: Relic of Ulduar

Postby Elsie » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 am

The mines arent that bad, except for the captives being non-aggressive.
Elsie

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:00 pm

There are lots of dwarves higher up toward uldar, however i havnt had the chance to aoe farm them to judge the results.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby majiben » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 am

If they are the dwarves I'm thinking of, they drop no loot. The western village of the blue ladies might still be hostile and farmable.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Samud » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:34 am

The library guardians are a nice place to farm although I find the farming slow.
Samud

Postby Shoju » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:38 am

Terrace of the makers. Mechano-gnomes. If you are ENG this is stupid amounts of money, and 1/3 drop rate on the relics.

You kill them. They give junk+relics, ENG scraps'em, more easy easy money.

On my server the hodir dailies are like pulling teeth to try and get done because of how many people are there. I'm using the machano-gnomes for my rep.
Shoju

Postby DexterBelgium » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:23 am

Shoju wrote:Terrace of the makers. Mechano-gnomes. If you are ENG this is stupid amounts of money, and 1/3 drop rate on the relics.

You kill them. They give junk+relics, ENG scraps'em, more easy easy money.

On my server the hodir dailies are like pulling teeth to try and get done because of how many people are there. I'm using the machano-gnomes for my rep.

That's a great tip. Thanks from a fellow engineer!
DexterBelgium

Postby smeej » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 am

Didn't realise before today but they are no longer soulbound and sell for 3-6g a piece on my server. I'm already Exalted and had about 300 of them sitting around 8) Eaaaaasy money.
smeej

Return to General Strats