Grinding money

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Grinding money

Postby Markoh » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:32 pm

I've heard that grinding the initiates at bt was a good way to get money as prot. So does anyone know about what kind of gold per hour that is because I love tanking and I'll get the chance soon in raids, if we ever get enough healers that I can be free to tank there, but the fact that I need to spend 100g to be prot for like 2-3 days is sorta depressing.

Just want to know how long I would have to farm there to get my respec costs back, or if anyone knows a better spot to grind let me know.
Markoh

Re: Grinding money

Postby Girard » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:00 pm

Markoh wrote:I've heard that grinding the initiates at bt was a good way to get money as prot. So does anyone know about what kind of gold per hour that is because I love tanking and I'll get the chance soon in raids, if we ever get enough healers that I can be free to tank there, but the fact that I need to spend 100g to be prot for like 2-3 days is sorta depressing.

Just want to know how long I would have to farm there to get my respec costs back, or if anyone knows a better spot to grind let me know.

Well.. see.. this is what I (and our MT) do:
1) log off your main
2) Log onto a DPS-class alt at 70.
3) ????
4) Profit.
Girard

Postby Markoh » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:10 pm

Ya I have an ms warrior but I've heard that its pretty good money grinding the initiates. That combined with the crap gear my warrior has I figured it was worth a shot to try it out, but I wanted an estimate before I went and respeced.
Markoh

Postby Buldozer » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:22 pm

It's pretty good money for a prot paladin.

In other words, the money isn't that great... but it's still some gold income nonetheless.

I'm pretty satisfied with the amount of gold you get from this, but its a lot of work getting your greens DE'd and then trying to sell the Arcane Dust/Greater Planar Essence/Netherweave/Scryer Rep items.

I wish there was an area with 100 supplicants, now that would be worth it :wink:
Buldozer

Postby Markoh » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:23 pm

Thnx I think I'll give it a try next time I know I have more than a day before I need to be holy again. From what you've said though I guess being an enchanter will pay off.
Markoh

Postby Buldozer » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Buldozer

Postby Markoh » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:44 pm

Thnx again I thought I remebered reading about it here before, but I must of forgot. My guild leader reminded me about it when he asked if I tryed that when I was farming money for my belt of the guardian.
Markoh

Return to General Strats