Remove Advertisements

[H] Azjol-Nerub

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Postby Playdoh » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 pm

I know that I read on these forums that the easiest way to do hadronox denied was to reset the instance and pull the boss, BUT to do absolutely no AoE.

I had tried several times before to go in and get everything that I could on me, and holy wrath etc. to stay up as long as possible.

The hunter pulling with everyone out of combat to reset the instance is awesome.

We did that everyone ran down and was out of combat to heal, buff up etc.

We actually waited for hadronox to get the 30% dmg buff on her. I kept stressing that NOONE could use AoE abilities.

Which for me was very awkward. No HoTR or Concecrate, and to be on the safe side I switched to seal of righteousness.

But the ease of doing this achievement this way is laughable.

We had very good dps, but I think it was the pull, to stay out of combat along with the 30% dmg buff that made it easy.

Anyway thanks again maintankadin.
Playdoh
Maintankadonor

Postby Kelaan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:08 pm

How do you prevent Hadronox's poison from killing the adds, and then healing him, though?
Kelaan

Postby Treck » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:22 pm

With decent dps.
Also, dispell the poison on the party if your not, since it will heal a lot.
If you should get adds, just continue dpsing the boss, if Hadranox's HP is going up again, id suggest you try again.
Ask your healer to dps if he/she can, without you dying ofc, since the "enrage" timer is when the adds come down, you can still kill it with adds, but she will heal, and eventually heal to much to fast.
This seems to be an exploit in my eyes, would love it if they didnt hotfix it, fastest instance ingame skipping all that trash.
However bugging Less rabi out isnt considered an exploit, so you never know, might be "working as intended"
Treck

Postby Belloc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 am

Kelaan wrote:How do you prevent Hadronox's poison from killing the adds, and then healing him, though?
You don't...

You know how, sometimes, the adds will actually kill Hadronox before the players even engage him? That's what this is banking on, sort of.

Also, using wound poison or mortal strike makes the healing much easier to deal with.

Treck wrote:However bugging Less rabi out isnt considered an exploit, so you never know, might be "working as intended"

I was under the impression that you couldn't bug Less Rabi out anymore, which basically says that it wasn't intended.
Belloc

Postby Kelaan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Interesting.

Also: JoL on the boss should keep adds alive a bit longer. Excellent suggestion on mortal strike or wound poison, though!
Kelaan

Previous

Return to General Strats