[10H] Primordius

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen, frontallobe

Re: [10H] Primordius

Postby Rokh » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

we switch around 9 stacks.. tends to be 3 adds.

Allows you to solo the adds np and tank dps on the boss gets pretty high as well (no need to transform as the black blood hits him for full either way)

We call for help on the adds if the debuff falls... tends to be about 50%ish through the 3rd add.

pretty simple fight.
Rokh

Postby daishan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Each tank kills 3 adds?

We always kill 2 adds then switch tanks, the debuff from the boss will run out towards the end of the 2nd add.
Taking 2 also has the added advantage of lining up very nicely with HA, the adds spawn once every 30 sec meaning you can always have it for your 2nd add, I tend to need very little if any help from the dps.
Daishan
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Darielle » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 pm

The debuff does depend on avoidance as well. I've gone out of my turn tanking Primodius with only 25 seconds on the Blood, or with only 1 stack of the Blood, because Dodge Dodge Dodge. You'll have to react to that with your assigned damage dealer. There seems no realistic advantage to taking it up to 3.

And since Blood lasts 1 minute, I don't see how it would fall off halfway through the 3rd add unless your swap happening halfway through the 1st add? The start of the 3rd add makes sense. It IS a realistic reaction to if you fall behind on adds to have the tanks stay for that extra add however, to avoid any instance of 1 min debuffs refreshing.
Darielle

Previous

Return to Mists of Pandaria Raids (T14+)