[10N] Amber Shaper Un'sok

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen, frontallobe

Re: [10N] Amber Shaper Un'sok

Postby Schroom » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:15 am

and still the same transmog set :) cheers Rambo

we couldn't kill the boss yesterday, although we didn't had the setup we wanted.

I have never seen a Boss trolling our raid like this before.

"I will transform one of your 2 healers! Oh the tank drops and the one healer left is about to cast a heal him, let's grab that tank and throw him on that same last healer" -.- really... I hate that Boss. But it only means I want to kill him even more.
Schroom

Postby timoseewho » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:22 am

Hello, am I the only one here using Bartender4 and having trouble using the keybinds 1-4 when transformed:(? I have the latest version of the addon and the keybinds just don't work and I end up having to click through 1-4, which isn't a huge deal, but just mind boggling lol. As recommended above with the possess bar, I've made sure that my first bar (main one) has it ticked off for possess. Is there a way to test this besides Priest mind control? My keybinds for vehicles work just fine with quests.
Last edited by timoseewho on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
<Guiles Theme Song> @ Magtheridon-US Horde 20-man, SoO-14/14H US#29, currently recruiting all
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho
timoseewho

Postby Chronos » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:26 pm

I have bartender 4 and have no issues. Maybe it is a diff addon? Gl
Chronos

Postby Darielle » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:09 am

timoseewho wrote:Hello, am I the only one here using Bartender4 and having trouble using the keybinds 1-4 when transformed:(? I have the latest version of the addon and the keybinds just don't work and I end up having to click through 1-4, which isn't a huge deal, but just mind boggling lol. As recommended above with the possess bar, I've made sure that my first bar (main one) has it ticked off for possess. Is there a way to test this besides Priest Mind Control? My keybinds for vehicles work just fine with quests.

The Construct isn't a vehicle; it's an MC effect. Short of LFR/MC, there aren't any good ways I can think of.

To sort of summarise it, what happens is that you temporarily MC a Construct and get access to its abilities. It's also why when you die, the Construct basically sits there and does its thing and is annoying.
Darielle

Postby Schroom » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:46 am

I use bartender 4 and it works fine. to test it you can go to your farm and when you have the plants you remove something from it. it uses the same barmodule. yo you can use that to config your bartender bar.
Schroom

Postby Schroom » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 am

we killed it yesterday. the working strategie was.
2 tanks, 3 healers

we waited 7-8 scalpels until our warroir tank was reshaped. he stayed reshaped the entire fight and focused on interrupting the Monstrosity and keeping up that debuff.
other reshaped players where freed asap.

So i was solotanking P2 and P3.
the most important thing is for your DPS classes to check their aggro priority and use a Cooldown if they are on top when the tank is grabbed. they get one boss hit top before the tank can taunt back. Our rogue died once that way, but got B-rezzed. As a tank keep an eye on those pools and make sure you are always tanking near those pools so reshaped players don't have to run that much.

logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-j ... 967&e=2552
Last edited by Schroom on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schroom

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:08 am

We also killed it yesterday. after endless tries with 2 healers and A LOT of healer mc's, we switched to 3 healers and started to deliberately stretching phase 1 and 2 so we'd have more puddles in P3. First dps in P2 stayed in, the rest gets freed fast.
Took us 3 more tries to kill him.
Was a last man standing kill again, seems we like to roll that way. :lol:
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby superworm » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 am

JoeBravo wrote:We also killed it yesterday. after endless tries with 2 healers and A LOT of healer mc's, we switched to 3 healers and started to deliberately stretching phase 1 and 2 so we'd have more puddles in P3. First dps in P2 stayed in, the rest gets freed fast.
Took us 3 more tries to kill him.
Was a last man standing kill again, seems we like to roll that way. :lol:

Actually we always kill the boss with the reshaped players (which means everyone will die with the boss). Usually later in p3 everyone except for one of the tanks is reshaped and the tank will eventually die, but the debuffs on the boss are so high so that several hits from the reshaped players should be able to finishi him off.

I remember last time we killed the boss, I died (as the last tank) when boss was around 20% hp. However the boss dies within seconds because the debuffs were so high.
superworm

Postby Raive » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 am

Haven't seen anyone mention it at all and haven't been able to get into normal to test it myself but has anyone tried jumping the construct's stomp? (ie like the stonecore giants)

Every time I remember to try when doing LFR it seems to avoid the knockback at least, cant pay attention to the damage as it doesnt do enough to be significant. But I can never be sure that its not some RNG dodge like thing or my imagination or w/e.

tl;dr can you jump over the Monstrosity's stomp?
Raive

Postby Chronos » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Uncertain but I don't think so I believe it is resistable though.
Chronos

Postby Belloc » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am

Schroom wrote:no one here mentioned the heal debuff yet. how to you handle it? we basically gave everyone a macro canceling every HOTs that might still tick when they get the debuff, so players have to spam that cancelaura macro. also spiritshell was quite awesome. paladin who got the debuff can jsut bubble through. BoP does not remove the debuff on other players.

I don't know if anyone answered this, but we handle the parasitic growth by having our holy paladin use Sacred Shield on the target and using hand of purity to cover the last 6 seconds. If I'm not in a construct at the time, I add in my sacred shield and hit purity around 12-16 seconds into the debuff. It basically neuters any serious damage that can come from the debuff.
Belloc

Postby Raive » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Yeah so jumping over the stomp definitely does not work, I guess every time I was paying enough attention to try it I just so happened to be more than the minimum safe distance from the monstrosity.

Mentioned it to my raid when we were on him on thursday and everyone tried it, half of the people were like "YEAH WORKS GREAT" and the other half were like "didnt do a thing" silly me, was split 50/50 with melee and ranged
Raive

Previous

Return to Mists of Pandaria Raids (T14+)