Remove Advertisements

[10N] Imperial Vizier Zorlock

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen, frontallobe

Re: [10N] Imperial Vizier Zorlock

Postby Darielle » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 pm

timoseewho wrote:Question about Convert, does the MC'ed person use abilities if their abilities are on cooldown? For example, if a Mage uses Dragon's Breath moments prior to being MC'ed, will his MC'ed self use DB? We've been having people use their disrupting spells off CD whenever to prevent their MC's to possibly use it on the raid, should we be worrying about this? I'm guessing this should be same on normal and heroic.

Spells that are on cd will not be used by Converted targets. If you don't want them aoe fearing and stuff like that, have them use it.
Darielle

Postby timoseewho » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Darielle wrote:
timoseewho wrote:Question about Convert, does the MC'ed person use abilities if their abilities are on cooldown? For example, if a Mage uses Dragon's Breath moments prior to being MC'ed, will his MC'ed self use DB? We've been having people use their disrupting spells off CD whenever to prevent their MC's to possibly use it on the raid, should we be worrying about this? I'm guessing this should be same on normal and heroic.

Spells that are on cd will not be used by Converted targets. If you don't want them aoe fearing and stuff like that, have them use it.

Thanks.
<Guiles Theme Song> @ Magtheridon-US Horde 25-man, SoO-14/14H US#29, currently recruiting all
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho
timoseewho

Postby econ21 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

There seems to be something funny with threat on the transition to platform 2. On Omen, my name does not even register for quite a long time. Taunts don't do anything. Eventually it settles down - I am back at the top of Omen, but for a while (6 seconds or so?), it's like I don't exist. The other 2 transitions are fine though. Anyone know what's going on?
econ21

Postby fuzzygeek » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Do you use a warlock portal?
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby econ21 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Yeah, thanks - just googled it. That's the problem:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004036489

Seemed like a good idea at the time. :(
econ21

Previous

Return to Mists of Pandaria Raids (T14+)