Hammer of Wrath

Mists of Pandaria Beta discussion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Hammer of Wrath

Postby Celyn » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 am

Forgive my newbieness but for the life of me i can't find this answer scanning the Call to arms thread.

Is Hammer of wrath worth using in a single target rotation anymore? All the rotations i have seen have no mention of this ability. Or is the math not done of this ability?

Thanks for any help!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis
Celyn

Re: Hammer of Wrath

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 am

Just based on Theck's ability damage calculations it looks like it sits around the same damage as Consecration, and higher than Holy Wrath, so most likely you'd use it instead of HW in your rotation.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Re: Hammer of Wrath

Postby Celyn » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:51 am

Thank you very much!!!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis
Celyn

Return to Mists of Pandaria Beta