So who's in the beta?

Mists of Pandaria Beta discussion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: So who's in the beta?

Postby culhag » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:40 pm

I'm in ! Culhag - Mekkatorque EU

(and BTW, I love that in France the standard is unlimited internet + TV + phone for 30€/mo)
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Alright, downloaded the beta. I'm mostly just wanting to check out the panda stuff... and holy GOD are the female pandas ever cute. When I first saw screenshots I was like "meh", but now I can't stop squealing. I was thinking of making my monk human... but after playing with this new little monk for like five seconds there's no way... I have to have a panda monk!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby _Chloe » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Drhadley (Paladin)
Syntaxerror (Mage)

Both on Lost Isle (US)
_Chloe

Postby Bunni » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:19 am

Mekkatorque EU
Horde - Bloodpetal (pally)
Horde - Rollwithit (baby monk)
Alliance - Indecision (dk)
Last edited by Bunni on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeping the gaming world safe for old folks. www.theoldergamers.com
Bunni

Postby Worldie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:36 am

Omg I just noticed I got mists of pandaria in the account but not the mail!

Omw to download ^_^

How do I copy my chars?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby theckhd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:18 am

IIRC, there's a link under the game's menu in your account.

I copied Theck and Synne (warlock) over to Lost Isles US.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby mavfin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 am

I copied Keshi and Polanna to Lost Isles Alliance side (warrior/priest), and a pally to the Horde side, Keshela.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby Worldie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 am

I copied my priest (Ally) and my paladin (Horde) on Mekkatorque EU
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 am

hooray people
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Worldie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 am

Not so horray, copy is being extremely slow :<

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 am

Worldie wrote:Not so horray, copy is being extremely slow :<

It's mostly playable within the first five gigabytes. I was able to load my main character, piddle around a bit, and start a new panda in the new zone (and try a human monk... but none of the quests are hooked up in the human start zone AND the human looks completely idiotic doing the monk moves) all within the first 4-5 gigs of the download.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm talking about the char copy. Started it this morning, still hasn't completed. My client download is 100% completed actually.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Worldie wrote:I'm talking about the char copy. Started it this morning, still hasn't completed. My client download is 100% completed actually.

Ouch.

I got beta entry on the first day, and despite not downloading it right away, I knew I had to immediately copy my character before the queues filled up (as I'd heard many, MANY horror stories on here from previous PTRs). Mine was done in seconds, so I'm at least grateful for that.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Suppose it's time to start a human monk

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Worldie wrote:Suppose it's time to start a human monk

Not worth it, aside from just to see the movement. None of the questgivers have quests for you in the starting zone... although I didn't venture outside Northshire Abbey.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Mists of Pandaria Beta