Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 am

...Wisp?
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Re: Hearthstone

Postby Passionario » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:28 am

Yeah, I'm trying out Freegold3's Wispect deck.

It's an aggressive Miracle variant that foregoes cycling cards like Shiv, FoK and Azure Drake in favor of seizing tempo advantage and overwhelming the opponent in the early game.
In addition to the standard Auctioneer/Leeroy/Shadowstep shenanigans, it has a second win condition in form of huge Vancleef/Questings backed by double Conceal.

I kinda like it so far. It's faster and more explosive than cookie cutter Miracle build, but not as random as variants with Mana Addicts.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:15 pm

I hit rank 1 for the first time today, then immediately fell back out.

Edit: As of the morning after, I'm now one loss away from falling back into rank 3. :(

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Jabari » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Keep at it! You're good enough to get there and there's still plenty of time left this month. :)
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Apparently Naxxramas has a release date: 22nd July. (Next Tuesday.)

Edit: My launcher says July 23rd, so I guess EU is a day late like WoW patches. Even though they haven't really done that in Hearthstone so far. Hmm, in fact it doesn't make sense, since both sides use the same client. Must be a mistake somewhere.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Kai » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 pm

any idea how kripp is launching 2 clients? unfortunatley can't log the same bnet account into both US and EU. playing 2-3 games at the same time would be pretty nice.
Kai

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Playing 2-3 HS games at same time would annihilate my brain lol :D

Also I'm sad, not having any Preparation really hurts my chances at playing any sort of "miracle" rogue deck :( I wanted to try out the Wisp deck but I lack both preparations and Van Cleef :< :< :<
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 am

Third King Crush i disenchant, pls drop me a proper legendary :(

Crafted the first Ancient of War with it at least, 1200 more dusts for a proper druid deck I guess >_>
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:34 am

So Naxx is providing a very strong counter to Miracle:

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Kai » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:46 pm

that's probably an auto include in every deck. should be good vs a lot of other stuff too.
Kai

Postby Nooska » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Regarding Naxx; Does anyone have any insight in reards to aquiring it. Obviously we get first wing free from just going in and picking it up when it launches.
As for the rest, everything I've read says to buy it witmh money for best efficiency (and use the gold for packs or arenas) - buying it with money is a 1.6:1 - 2:1 efficiency to buying with gold is my impression - what are you guys going to do?
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Ironshield » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:51 pm

I've just saved up 700 gold and I plan to just stay ahead of each wing.

They say there will be about enough quest gold in each wing to open the next one, so why spend actual money on it? but then I'm tight...
Ironshield

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:52 pm

I don't think you can really make conparisons like that? Since, you know, one involves paying for it, and the other involves it being free. I'm paying in gold. I have 1700 now, and up to four (five?) weeks to collect the rest - including gold rewards from the wings themselves.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Nooska » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:08 am

Well, using gold isn't exactly free either - it has an opportunity cost, being what you could spend the gold on otherwise.

I agree, there is a mitigating circumstance for the opportunity cost in that it isn't pocke out of money, so its really only a question if you are willing ti drop some cash for something or the other - I know I'm not principally opposed to dropping money on something like this (expansion), but I think I'll stick to not dropping money on packs, as tat ould be a slippery slope since you can always buy one more pack.

Still not sure what I'll do (though 18€ isn't THAT much, I don't think).
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Passionario » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 am

I just lost to an all-basic deck in Ranked.

That's it. I'm uninstalling HS because I'm clearly too stupid to play it. :(
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games