Remove Advertisements

Obligatory PS4/XboxOne/WiiU thread

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Obligatory PS4/XboxOne/WiiU thread

Postby Aubade » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 pm

The official post from Microsoft themselves, to go along with Nika's link.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

I must say, I'm slightly impressed Microsoft. I was expecting this change, but I wasn't expecting it until sales suffered after release. I'm still getting a Ps4 first, and the Xbox later, but good on you Microsoft good on you.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Re: Obligatory PS4/XboxOne/WiiU thread

Postby Lieris » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Wii U is selling like total poop but the software lineup is actually really good, much better than either the PS4 or the Xbox especially for local multiplayer. Donkey Kong, Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash Brothers, Sonic, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101 etc. harken back to when gaming wasn't ashamed about being toy-like and joyful, instead of catering to teenage boys with dour shooters and realistic car games.

I still want a PS4 eventually (don't know if I will keep my pre-order as I don't want any of the launch games) because I really love Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch but in the meantime I am happy with the Wii U and I really think more people should give it a try before writing it off. :)
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Other Games