Humble Bundle deal

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Humble Bundle deal

Postby sahiel » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Wasn't really sure where to post this but the latest humble bundle is an offering from THQ and has a pretty awesome lineup of games in it for essentially $1 should you choose.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

"Company of Heroes (and its two full-blown expansions Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor), Darksiders, Metro 2033, and Red Faction: Armageddon. And if you pay over the average price you’ll also receive the extraordinary Saints Row: The Third!"

Company of Heroes is a great squad based rts (using the same engine as the Dawn of War series I believe). Metro 2033 is... interesting. Don't get it thinking it's a shooter, it's more of an interactive story with long cut scenes interspersed with small bits of shooting. Saints Row is to me, everything GTA *should* have been, better story, much funnier, better weapons & 'quests', overall just a much more polished and enjoyable game with a crazy sense of humour. I've never tried the CoH expacs or Darksiders but for a few bucks it's well worth it imo.
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Return to Other Games