Remove Advertisements

Diablo 3 is live!

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Diablo 3 is live!

Postby Sagara » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 am

Worldie wrote:I disagree, I find it extremely fun. To get in the role even better when I play it, I also yell DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm partial to 'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' myself. Besides, I'm a noob, so I have a God-given right to play OP specs.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Era » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:11 am

I think the boredom of brutal chainsaw builds like WW Barb and Archon Wiz is directly proportional to how long you've played them, after a while the godmode gets boring... But I guess when that happens, it's time to bump the MP level another notch (provided there are levels left to bump). There's no denying that there's a certain feelgood aspect to churning through masses of enemies though, especially with the physics engine acting on the corpses! :mrgreen:
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 am

I think doing

Never gets boring! :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:42 am

Touché :lol:
I love how good destruction feels in D3, with blood guts and barrels flying everywhere!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Aubade » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:55 am

Worldie wrote:
Flex wrote:
Era wrote: fun is an important factor too!

That's why Whirlwind/Sprint sucks!

I disagree, I find it extremely fun. To get in the role even better when I play it, I also yell DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I should play a bat WD and just yell "FOR NOXUS!" All the time then.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:59 am

Now that made me giggle even more
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Flex » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:46 pm

WW Barb is mostly dead.

Switch the rune for WW to fury for every enemy hit and you can have a self-sustained WW but it leaves very little, usually none, fury for other abilities.

That being said combining the new Hurricane rune for WW, sucks everything within 42 yards to you, and Earthquake and Stomp, to keep them stunned in the Earthquake, with a high damage 2H simply melts things at Master 60.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Era » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:42 pm

What are these from? Some of them seem to show new things, while others things that are already in the game.
I like the Paragon options.
Era

Postby Flex » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:00 pm

all crap I've found on the PTR
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Era » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Ah, explains it. Is the new class on PTR yet? I'm a little disappointed that they didn't name it Paladin. :lol:
Era

Postby Flex » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Era wrote:Ah, explains it. Is the new class on PTR yet? I'm a little disappointed that they didn't name it Paladin. :lol:

It is available on the RoS beta, not the PTR.
Flex

Postby Shamora » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Reaper of Souls has a confirmed launch date of March 25th. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11867681
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Warsong, Horde - <Orbit>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 90 Assassination Rogue
Shamora

Postby Flex » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:40 am

Prepatch is out for download.
Flex

Postby Era » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:50 am

Sigh, this again. Price for Reaper of Souls:

40 USD if you're in Americas.
40 EUR if you're in Europe.

Those are two very different prices. :(
To give you a comparison in Norwegian currency:

40 USD = ca 250 NOK
40 EUR = ca 340 NOK

I wanted the digital pre-purchase wings, but I'm not sure I can be arsed if I have to pay ~100 NOK more for it... I imagine this issue has been up before, with WoW expansions. Always bought the physical copy of those, myself, so never ran into it before.

Any Europeans figured out a way to get the US prices yet still apply the expansion to your EU accounts?
Era

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games