Diablo 3 is live!

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Diablo 3 is live!

Postby Era » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Worldie wrote:You really should read about the Cube of Kanaan, very important thing.

Yeah. I came across some posts talking about "cubing" stuff, which made me go "wooooh is the D2 horadric cube back??" which in turn led me to discovering the D3 cube. Not exactly the same, but sure seems important/useful yeah. Took me a while to wrap my head around it, but in the end I came across a guide which was really helpful. Posting it here in case others are thinking of returning too:

Kanai's Cube guide
https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/commen ... _cube_faq/

Official Patch 2.4 / Season 5 info (Jan. 15th)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1999387 ... 12-22-2015
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Era » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:07 am

Enjoying the new patch! Firebiiiiiiiiiiiird.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Era » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:12 am

Why can we only rebirth 3 times? :( I don't like making new chars. I grow attached to my originals.
Era

Postby Worldie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:47 am

I still have not understood what a dungeon set is
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:57 am

I'd imagine a dungeon set is a set that lets you do a set dungeon! :P

Wear the 6-piece bonus of one of the sets and look around the locations for a slightly hard to spot green obelisk like thing. Opens a portal. Main purpose seems to be achis and leaderboards. No item rewards, as far as I know.

Era

Postby Worldie » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 am

All 6? That means no 5+ring? ._.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:28 am

Worldie wrote:All 6? That means no 5+ring? ._.

Ah, sorry, yes you can use 5+ring. You just need to have the 6 piece bonus *active*.
Era

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Ugh I tried to take the first crusader challenge... auch, I just cant survive it, do I need to be like full BiS to do that >_>

Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to Other Games