Soul Calibur V

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Soul Calibur V

Postby Invisusira » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 am

Yeah, I had that same problem when I first started playing. Nightmare just feels a bit op - like he's fast, powerful, AND has a long reach. Particularly when the CPU plays him and you're trying to get the feel for the new game. I do have to wonder if he has extra health/does extra damage in arcade mode.
Invisusira

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Invisusira wrote:Yeah, I had that same problem when I first started playing. Nightmare just feels a bit op - like he's fast, powerful, AND has a long reach. Particularly when the CPU plays him and you're trying to get the feel for the new game. I do have to wonder if he has extra health/does extra damage in arcade mode.

Yeah I actually died to Nightmare a few times in story mode too, but I blamed this on the late level of that encounter plus playing with a character that I don't consider my "main"
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Invisusira » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 pm

My Xbox Live tag is Atraira, btw.
Invisusira

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 am

I'm on PS3, so won't be able to be decimated by you guys any time soon.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Other Games