TB Explorable(hard) mode dungeon run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IM2rAK0 ... e=youtu.be

for those interested.
Eltiana

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby rodos » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Eltiana wrote:Cash shop items leaked:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/cas ... 32319.html

A couple of things I take issue with, but overall, nothing gamebreaking for me. This isn't 100% verified btw, but it looks legitimate.

Is that screen showing 400 gems and 4.80 euro a purchase line item, or is it just the person's account balances?

If that's the exchange rate, the items seem expensive. 3.60 euro for a 12-slot bag?
rodos

Postby Eltiana » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm

rodos wrote:
Eltiana wrote:Cash shop items leaked:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/cas ... 32319.html

A couple of things I take issue with, but overall, nothing gamebreaking for me. This isn't 100% verified btw, but it looks legitimate.

Is that screen showing 400 gems and 4.80 euro a purchase line item, or is it just the person's account balances?

If that's the exchange rate, the items seem expensive. 3.60 euro for a 12-slot bag?

I do believe that is indeed the exchange rate, though I could be wrong. As for the bag price, yeah, pricey, good thing I am generally rather good at keeping my bags clear, enough so crafting my own is much more appealing then buying from the store.

Some new info/videos from the Press Beta this weekend:
TB Beta Impressions so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-UZFu7y ... plpp_video

TB Thief Gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8-9VEvA ... ature=plcp

Yogscast Racial Elites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEvtzdV ... AAAAAAAAAA

List of Retailers for Pre-purchase bonuses:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:St ... ilers_list

There are a crapton of other videos out there, but I'd figured I'd post the ones from the more well known names.
Last edited by Eltiana on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eltiana

Postby Eltiana » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Feel like I'm the only one posting here sometimes rofl. Just wanted to know if anyone here prepurchased and going to be in the beta next weekend?
Eltiana

Postby Aubade » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 pm

I read everything you post, but I have no interest in the game >.< looks good though
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Gracerath » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I pre purchased and I'm looking forward to the beta weekend. The timing works out nicely. People were speculating that it would be this weekend at first. I have to work extra so I'd get almost zero playtime. With it being the next weekend I'm golden to sink lots of time into the game.

Basically, I hope we get a release date and soon. ><
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 am

i would post more, but my main GW2 discussion ocurs in game or on guild forums :(

i also cant wait for more beta!
i have a feeling this will be my game of choice soon

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby ryan4nayr » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 am

bldavis wrote:i have a feeling this will be my game of choice soon

Same here. I quit WoW a while ago, & I have a founder's account in LoTRO (which means I don't pay IRL money for monthly in-store currency), but I never found motivation to pay for the expacks. The mechanics felt so much like other MMORPGs. I'm truly looking forward to dodging, switching weapons on-the-fly, self-heals for no downtime, dynamic events, the list goes on.

I'm still planning on pre-purchasing the Digital Deluxe, but I know the timing of the betas is iffy for me. Heck, I hope I'm even in the country on release day. So I shall be playing vicariously through you beta testers :D
ryan4nayr

Postby Eltiana » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Aubade wrote:I read everything you post, but I have no interest in the game >.< looks good though

Then why are you reading everything we post here :P

Good to see I'm not going to be the only one at any rate lol. Everyone all set on what they're going to be playing this weekend?
Eltiana

Postby Gracerath » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I haven't decided if I'm going to play the same thing I plan on playing during release (Norn Warrior). I may want it to be a fresh experience so I might play something different. Luckily I like just about every class so there will be plenty to do. The only ones I don't have much interest in are the necromancer and mesmer. I also don't particularly care for the Charr race. Well, I like the Charr as a race within the game setting but I really can't stand their animations. I noticed that a mass majority of beta footage is all from Charr players. I wonder if they have the same idea as me (play something that they probably wont during release) or if everyone just truly loves the Charr.
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby Eltiana » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Gracerath wrote:I haven't decided if I'm going to play the same thing I plan on playing during release (Norn Warrior). I may want it to be a fresh experience so I might play something different. Luckily I like just about every class so there will be plenty to do. The only ones I don't have much interest in are the necromancer and mesmer. I also don't particularly care for the Charr race. Well, I like the Charr as a race within the game setting but I really can't stand their animations. I noticed that a mass majority of beta footage is all from Charr players. I wonder if they have the same idea as me (play something that they probably wont during release) or if everyone just truly loves the Charr.

Planning on playing a Norn Guardian come launch, but think I am going to switch things up a bit for the beta. Kinda sucks for me, as the three races available are the first three races I was planning on playing at launch, but eh, what can you do? I'll probably just end up winging it when beta does end up coming around lol.
Eltiana

Postby Aubade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Eltiana wrote:
Aubade wrote:I read everything you post, but I have no interest in the game >.< looks good though

Good to see I'm not going to be the only one at any rate lol. Everyone all set on what they're going to be playing this weekend?

Because I've read every post in Other Games/Arkham Asylum for the past 2 years.

Every post. no joke
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby aureon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 am

Aubade wrote:
Eltiana wrote:

Because I've read every post in Other Games/Arkham Asylum for the past 2 years.

Every post. no joke

i'm pretty sure i read 100% of Other Games too, but i'll play most of the games then = P
aureon

Postby Gracerath » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 pm

I've been watching a channel on youtube that has been pretty helpful and entertaining. If you want to brush up on some lore, see some GW1 play through and some Q&A about various GW2 lore/mechanics/etc take a look at http://www.youtube.com/user/WoodenPotatoes Probably my favorite GW-centric channel.
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby Era » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 am

I've pre-purchased the digital deluxe. I usually like collector editions, but the only thing in the GW2 CE that caught my interest was the art folder and "making of" book. I'm sadly not one for figurines.. I think they're awesome, but have no interest in actually owning any. :P

I'll be in the beta, mainly playing an Elementalist. I've always played casters in every game that let me - except in WoW! No idea why.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games