Remove Advertisements

Guild Wars 2

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby Fetzie » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 am

Santcuff wrote:There is no way that I am not going to buy Guild Wars mostly because it has no monthly subscription.

That by itself makes it amazing to me

this 100000 times. The graphics look amazing, the combat and races look interesting (they even have a gnome race that I hope you can punt). And the lack of a subscription makes it ideal for passing the time between WoW raids :P
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Santcuff » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvHV7HB2 ... ture=feedu

TB has a PVP video up now.
Looks just as amazing as everything else
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby Eltiana » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

High Level Sylvari Necromancer PVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfE_Xu9H ... ideo_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83_Ei14H ... ideo_title

PVP Norn Thief/Elementalist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJC28DUQ ... ideo_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rv7_JD ... ideo_title

High Level Asura Guardian PVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-healkDc ... ideo_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWAlT8Xp ... ideo_title

Late, but TB put up a LOT of videos from Eurogamer for GW2 showing off some more PVP and some of the higher level content in GW2.
Eltiana

Postby Shyrtandros » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 am

Every week I have to endure listening to my dad talk about Guild Wars 2 like it's the "Messiah" of video gaming...
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby bldavis » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

yay for non-gaming parents?

ya my kids are fucked....both me and my fiance are gamers :twisted:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shyrtandros » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:59 pm

I actually really love having a gamer dad (and uncle) because without them I wouldn't have become a gamer. It was the 2 of them constantly buying games and letting me play them that got me hooked.

It gives us something to be more in common that most kid & parent combos.. we take turns going to eachothers place to play xbox, playstation etc..
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby Amirya » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:47 pm

I would love to get my mother into some sort of gaming, but she claims insufficent attention span. Also, I think she was slightly frightened of Levie on Saturday when he was yelling at someone about running into fire waves and being inable to dispel themselves during Ragnaros.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Shyrtandros » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Amirya wrote:I would love to get my mother into some sort of gaming, but she claims insufficent attention span. Also, I think she was slightly frightened of Levie on Saturday when he was yelling at someone about running into fire waves and being inable to dispel themselves during Ragnaros.

You have to start them on an easier game.. like GW or D2
Shyrtandros

Postby Levantine » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Amirya wrote:I would love to get my mother into some sort of gaming, but she claims insufficent attention span. Also, I think she was slightly frightened of Levie on Saturday when he was yelling at someone about running into fire waves and being inable to dispel themselves during Ragnaros.

Levantine

Postby Eltiana » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:08 am

Last profession revealed, confirmed to be Mesmer, for those still following GW2.

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/p ... ns/mesmer/
Eltiana

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 am

i think this officially qualifies as a thread necro!
thanx for the update though!!!!

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Eltiana » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:29 am

bldavis wrote:i think this officially qualifies as a thread necro!
thanx for the update though!!!!

Bah, If I created a new thread, you'd bitch that 'there's already a topic on this' :P It was only on the second page, barely a necro anyways.
Eltiana

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 am

i wasnt complaining!
one of my guildies and i are really looking forward to GW2!

although the last profession does make me want to rethink rolling a charr engineer.....

bldavis

Postby Eltiana » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 am

bldavis wrote:i wasnt complaining!
one of my guildies and i are really looking forward to GW2!

although the last profession does make me want to rethink rolling a charr engineer.....
Mesmer does look pretty bad ass, though not my sort of thing. Seems to be a very skill intensive class though. Still sticking to playing a Norn Guardian as my main
Eltiana

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 am

im rolling charr engineer and a norn ranger (iirc...its been a little while since i looked at the professions)

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games