Remove Advertisements

League of Legends

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: League of Legends

Postby fuzzygeek » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Whoever is directing the Analyst Desk is doing a bang up job.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 am

Hi guys, just randomly necroposting.

Is there anyone left here playing LoL / following LCS and such? I love the game even though I'm a horribad noob (Silver 3 failing promos to 2 so far) and I really enjoy watching the pro scene, was looking for people to talk about it with!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:48 am

I usually watch it all on youtube a couple weeks after it plays live. Rarely do I catch the livestream. I enjoy it though.

My favorite teams are C9/EG for US and ALL on EU side.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:09 am

ALL <3 Was glad to see them going "from 0 to hero" within 2 splits as Froggen is probably my favourite player in whole LoL pro scene. Hope they are strong enough to compete with the insane Korean/Chinese teams, they got a death group in Worlds.

I've been saddened by EG performance this split (well and the previous one), felt like they had a hard time making the team work after the split from Froggen and Wickd. However in the last few matches and in the promotion they shown a significant step up in gameplay and shotcalling, I really hope next split they can pull things toghether and not be just a bottom line team!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to Other Games