Remove Advertisements

League of Legends

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: League of Legends

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:47 pm

I had sent you a request Aubade (two or three times), but haven't seen you added to my list. Do both people have to be online for it to work properly?

Xilrache - NA
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 pm

I see you!! I'm gonna be on all night for the next 8 hours or so while I'm working!

- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Played a few games with Aubade and _Chloe yesterday. Good times (even though we lost all but the last one.) I think I did better with my last hitting, but worse when it came to getting kills. I blame this partly on the fact that we were facing lvl 30/decently high ELO teams.

On the other hand, went back to solo queues after they logged off and was dominating Vlad in mid with Ezreal :D. Worked out great until he moved to top and Garen/Teemo took turns in mid to try and prevent me getting fed.
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah I have no clue what was wrong with me last night but I was sucking baddddd.

I normally do pretty well haha.
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm

I think the reason I have so much trouble with last hitting is because it's so hard to just wait around for the creep to get low. I feel like I'm not contributing if I don't attack them. This is lessened when I'm able to harass the opposing team, but then I'm still not last hitting half the time (because I'm distracted with the enemy champs.)
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:03 am

Try looking around the map while you're waiting. Also move a lot haha. Just need to get used to it. I normally end my matches as AD carrys with easily 100+ more CS then the enemy team and it REALLY shows late game.
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

CS is so much easier to build up in mid/late game though, so looking at the ending totals isn't really a great way to determine your last hit capabilities.

Side note: I started playing around with Soraka as a possible support for me. Not too bad, just need to figure out the best timing for Wish and not go so crazy with heal/aoe spam XD. Of course, I usually only do the aoe when harassing/going for the kill on enemy champs (or late game, to clear out some creep about to down a turret.) Mana seems to be a small issue if my lane partner is very aggressive (and is bad at avoiding hits) though I'm sure some of that will smooth out once I unlock the tier 3 runes. According to the item/mastery build, there isn't a lot of mp regen built into them, so either it's assuming her base regen is enough, or the runes balance it out.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 am

Anyone else notice there is a new base skin for Miss Fortune? Or at least it looks new, the pic is definitely different.

New champ seems interesting as well.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:44 am

Aha! Apparently I just need to be a jungler...

I might not have gotten many kills, but the only minion I died to was Baron!
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 am

Skye1013 wrote:Anyone else notice there is a new base skin for Miss Fortune? Or at least it looks new, the pic is definitely different.

New champ seems interesting as well.

It's a new artwork for her in game splash and champ select.

Also; yes, Jungling is fun. A lot of hard work, and you get blamed for A LOT of stuff that isn't your fault. But it's definitely fun, one of my favorite positions to play, outside of solo-top.

Lastly, LOL@ You dying to baron! That was pretty funny =]

Btw, baron attacks the person closest to him in case you didn't know.

Been fun playing with you at night recently!
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 am

If I hadn't started at less than half hp, I might have survived a bit better. Also, 2 ranged + me melee doesn't really give me many options outside of being the closest :P.

Edit: Will be 18 soon! Might try to get to 20 this weekend (maybe at least 19) depending on what days my friend has off.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 am

I <3 Jungle Amumu. Might just be that I'm getting better from being decimated at the higher ELOs (when grouping with Aubade.) Or it might just be that jungling is my role, honestly I don't know, but damned if I'm not tearing it up with him.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Skye1013 wrote:If I hadn't started at less than half hp, I might have survived a bit better. Also, 2 ranged + me melee doesn't really give me many options outside of being the closest :P.

Edit: Will be 18 soon! Might try to get to 20 this weekend (maybe at least 19) depending on what days my friend has off.

well you usually rotate off, since he also puts a stacking debuff on whomever he's attacking that allows him to do more and more damage over time (to prevent soloing!) So usually you rotate in/out with the rest of your team =P Stay in until you can't take it anymore, then run out and let someone else soak the damage for awhile.

Also; good to know you like jungling! That'll make playing with you a lot easier haha. I'm gonna be on in about 15 minutes, and will be for the rest of the night if you wannaplay!
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm

:(
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby _Chloe » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Skye1013 wrote::(

Working on it.

EDIT: Normal Games back up
_Chloe

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games