Remove Advertisements

League of Legends

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: League of Legends

Postby Aubade » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 pm

What Lev said. Her W ability drops a pool of darkness on the ground that ticks an AoE DoT as long as someone's standing in it. It's strong enough to kill entire creep waves by itself at high levels, and does a pretty substantial chunk at low levels. Amazing for farming. Drop W -> start moving to next lane. Drop W -> Move back to orginial lane. Etc etc. Can farm for dayssss
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am

Why do all the Champions I like the looks of cost 6300? -.-
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 am

Stupid Morgana making me rage with her stupid binding soil ult Zhonya shenaniganry. Especially since every time I see one in my team they feed instead of be awesome. Makes me le sad and I prefer top to mid, but at the same time I can't seem to trust any randoms to contain her early.

Also fuck kayle.

Also fuck teemo.

WHY ARE ALL THESE CHAMPIONS BEASTLY WHEN IM FIGHTING THEM BUT FEEDERS WHEN THEY'RE ON MY TEAM?!?!

Seriously, I die on the inside every time I see a whiffed kayle ultimate. Like, why u ult the kennen who was obviously about to pop his zhonyas?
Levantine

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 am

I'd offer to play with ya Lev, but then you'd have a focus for your rage, and I'm not sure I want to be that focus :D
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:38 am

I have a smurf I'd be happy to play with you on since apparently retards get more and more common the higher my level gets. Newbs I can handle, especially ones that are happy to learn like you tend to be. Also we have access to vent so queuing with you would be easy victories.
Levantine

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:44 am

id offer to play with as well, but i would just take the rage focus off skye >.>

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Levantine » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:52 am

Well with the champions I've been playing of late if I have a lane mate that isn't mind bogglingly retarded I can snowball hard and carry the newbie teams. Ap carries are funsies.
Levantine

Postby Donut » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 am

I'd play but I'm only able to for a few games a day, I need to hit plat before the end of the month as I am taking a trip. Also the price points were originally a way to distinguish complexity of a champ (i.e 450 are simple to play 6300 require decent game knowledge) that was like 3 years ago though. Now they supposedly they have a system in place where they'll be systematically reducing the prices of older champs because all of the new champs they release are 6300 to combat ip inflation.

Just out of curiosity what elos are you guys playing at? some duo partners would be nice.
Donut

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am

um...i think i am summoner level 10 or 11, so w/e that means to you

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Levantine » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 am

It means you don't have an elo.
Levantine

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 am

thats what i though :) :?

bldavis

Postby Aubade » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:06 pm

I generally play in the 13-1400 range, I've dropped recently to 1100-1200 just because of terrrrible teams. Hopefully next week I'll be playing quite a bit in the evenings, I'd be more than happy to play with you. I need to get back up to 1400 and try to hit plat.
Aubade

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Levantine wrote:Well with the champions I've been playing of late if I have a lane mate that isn't mind bogglingly retarded I can snowball hard and carry the newbie teams. Ap carries are funsies.

Champions I've played that I haven't been completely horrible with:
Rammus, Amumu, Caitlyn (who isn't free atm, and I don't have the IP to buy her), Ashe, Twitch (I die a lot, but according to the guide, that's normal? I generally have more kills than deaths though)

So if any of those would pair well with whomever you use, I can use all but Caitlyn atm.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:01 pm

I've been fucking around with Diana mostly since she was released. I would think she'd go well in a lowbie kill lane. Ideally Leona and blitz would be hilarious but amumu and rammus would be scary as well if you can land decent bandages and powerballs.

I can also play a decent Leona and Shen, so i can set up aggressive kill lanes for Ashe and twitch. I'll be on later today, getting a massage because fuck you I do what I want.
Levantine

Postby Aubade » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm on for the next 3-4 hours. I'd be down to play a few matches
Aubade

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games