Remove Advertisements

League of Legends

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: League of Legends

Postby Levantine » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm

I play her ap mid, but I know jungle wasn't terrible in the past (no clue if that's still the case)

How did you skill/what did you build?
Levantine

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 pm

I started boots and 3 health pots and from there I think I went Deathcap and Sorc boots. At this point I don't really remember, I'm just fairly certain I was playing her incorrectly because I usually don't have an issue stomping the AI.

Edit: Oh, and I was alternating Q and W with 1 point in E and of course picking up R as available.

Also, as far as I've seen, she's still a viable jungle.

Edit 2: I might have also started a Trinity Force... I recall thinking it might be an okay item for her.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 am

I used to go boots -> Rylai's -> Sorc -> Abyssal -> Deathcap. NFI if that still works though. If my laning went alright and I wasn't sucking horribly at last hitting I'd start ganking after Rylai's and snowball from there. Grain of salt though, I don't normally AP and the last time I did the Annie I was up against was so bad that I'd killed her before I had charge on top of failing so hard at last hitting that I'm not even sure why she bothered.
Levantine

Postby Levantine » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:15 am

So I played a tanky initiator Diana today which was weird. Apparently the team really hated me after shitting all over them early game. Was forced into rushing an hourglass after my abyssal instead of a death cap like I had originally planned. I like the part where my shield got really annoying for them once I had my blue buff and hourglass though. Them ignoring the vayne helped a bunch too. :3

Levantine

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm still trying to figure out what the symbols over their heads are trying to indicate...
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:35 am

Looks like it stands for their home if they're not affiliated with them anymore, eg Sivir is originally Noxian and Sona is originally Ionian.
Levantine

Postby Levantine » Thu May 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Can't even deal with how much easier it is to play a decent leona when you have an aggressive graves/ez following up your initiations. Holy mother of god I'd almost forgotten how obscenely dangerous a leona kill lane could be. :3 :3 :3 :3
Levantine

Postby Aubade » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Levantine wrote:Can't even deal with how much easier it is to play a decent leona when you have an aggressive graves/ez following up your initiations. Holy mother of god I'd almost forgotten how obscenely dangerous a leona kill lane could be. :3 :3 :3 :3

My buddy and I have been running an Leona/Cait, Leona/Varus Combo for awhile in duo Q. It's pretty sick
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Levantine » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:04 am

Get good at predicting and accounting for lag on us servers, migrate to oceanic beta and miss every single fucking charm the entire game because I'm firing a fraction too early. FFS.
Levantine

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Hey bros, I've just recently hit playing LoL a bit more seriously (mostly support but i toy with other roles occasionally).

Anyone fancy doing some unrankeds with me? I promise I'm cute.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Orthien » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Anyone on the Oceanic server who wants to game add me 'Orthien'. Only recently got back into LoL after taking a break while still new.
Mostly just doing ARAM with friends, sometimes SR against bots rarely proper SR.
Orthien

Postby Levantine » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:05 am

Will add you when I get home. Ill be kiai112 or some variant. Had to start again and I don't have infinite time so still low levelled, but at least I don't play like it.
Levantine

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/23792860
US players of the League of Legends video game have had personal details including credit card details, email addresses and usernames hacked.

Developers Riot Games confirmed in a statement on their blog that their records had been accessed.

"We're really sorry to share that a portion of North American account information was compromised," it said.

"Usernames, email addresses, salted password hashes, and some first and last names were accessed."

Although the passwords had been protected, the company advised that any gamers with "easily guessable passwords" were vulnerable to account theft.

Riot Games is also looking into 120,000 transaction records from 2011 that may have been hacked to find out if users' credit card details have been leaked.

"Our investigation is ongoing and we will take all necessary steps to protect players," the company said.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Orthien » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 pm

I brought the Lucian & Skin combo pack when he first came out and I have been having a lot of fun with him. Finally got him in an ARAM last night and imediately the PUG pinged me for a swap. I kept him and proceeded to have the most fun I have ever had on that map. Only pulled 10/4/16 or something due to the poor mistake of forgetting mana regan out the gate though, but still had a ball.
Orthien

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Orthien wrote:I brought the Lucian & Skin combo pack when he first came out and I have been having a lot of fun with him. Finally got him in an ARAM last night and imediately the PUG pinged me for a swap. I kept him and proceeded to have the most fun I have ever had on that map. Only pulled 10/4/16 or something due to the poor mistake of forgetting mana regan out the gate though, but still had a ball.

Only played him in a couple of vs AI matches so far, but he was definitely a keeper (which is good... since I already bought him...)

I've sort of taken to ignoring normals and pretty much do full ARAMs when I'm playing... Ashe, MF, Twitch, Ez and Cait tend to be my best AD champs (though I use that term loosely with Ez, since I lean more towards his Blue build.) Morg and Lux for AP, with group dependent champs being TF, Trist and Kogmaw.

Thanks to ARAMs I no longer cringe when I get Shaco or Eve (and can do fairly decent, again depending on the rest of my team.) Sadly, it is not the place to practice last hitting.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games