Remove Advertisements

Hour of twilight Heroics.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: Hour of twilight Heroics.

Postby Ezharon » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:22 am

I really don't get it. How so many players aren't being able to hide from the eyes more than a quarter of second. Is it so difficult? Well, I'm afraid it's seems so... :(
Loatr Tankadin since patch 1.9
Ezharon

Postby Hokahey » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:43 am

Ezharon wrote:I really don't get it. How so many players aren't being able to hide from the eyes more than a quarter of second. Is it so difficult? Well, I'm afraid it's seems so... :(

The best part is, because its apparently so difficult, its EXPECTED the tank will just throw themselves at the eyes for the group. RDF PuG Priest became angry because he failed at avoiding eyes and began berating the tank. I pointed out there is the option of not failing at avoiding the eyes. The Priest claims he's gotten the achieve on 2 toons before. I ask why he failed this time.

Silence.
Hokahey

Postby Knievel » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:49 am

I always ask the healer prior to the fight, and they always say eat an eye. Btw, I've killed that guy 39 times and only saw my mace drop once (fortunately nobody ninjaed it). That's a rare drop for a 13% drop rate.
Knievel

Postby Cowmmunion » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 am

I had to form a guild group to go get that achievement. Then, the two raiders in that group (me and the healer) had to instruct everyone else to just die before the eyes come out, chain battle res themselves afterwards, and let us do the eye avoidance part.

Neither one of us has yet to be ever found by an eye... nor have we yet to have other people manage to avoid them.
Cowmmunion

Previous

Return to Normal and Heroic 5-Man Dungeons