Remove Advertisements

Tol Barad

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Tol Barad

Postby Neptuno » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

kurtizzle wrote:It appears you are infact incorrect, however thankyou for the link!

"There are three keeps and three towers for the defending side to hold. When destroyed by the attackers, each tower will add five minutes to the standard fifteen-minute battle timer. In order to win, though, all three keeps must be captured and controlled by the attackers."

From your link!

So my entire FAQ is relevent! Awesome!

yep, i was reading too quickly. all the talk of "opposing forces" vs attacker/defender terminology makes it a pain to sort through and it was late when i read through that. glad you looked at the source instead of assuming it was 100%
Neptuno

Re: Tol Barad

Postby kurtizzle » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 am

Neptuno wrote:
kurtizzle wrote:It appears you are infact incorrect, however thankyou for the link!

"There are three keeps and three towers for the defending side to hold. When destroyed by the attackers, each tower will add five minutes to the standard fifteen-minute battle timer. In order to win, though, all three keeps must be captured and controlled by the attackers."

From your link!

So my entire FAQ is relevent! Awesome!

yep, i was reading too quickly. all the talk of "opposing forces" vs attacker/defender terminology makes it a pain to sort through and it was late when i read through that. glad you looked at the source instead of assuming it was 100%

Yes well now you know why I made this thread, I found parts of that text on blue tracker before, but started my FaQ about a week later, then I just couldn't find the info again. So thought I'd ask here.

FaQ guide will go up on 'General' feel free to add to it, I have something new to consider putting in.

Kurt
kurtizzle

Previous

Return to Cataclysm