Belf Paladins

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Belf Paladins

Postby Griffith » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

How many of you are planning to race change to moo cows?

Is it going to give an honest edge?
Griffith

Re: Belf Paladins

Postby tlitp » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:30 am

For paladins, 20550's value is 2164@85.
tlitp

Postby Ryyu » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 am

tlitp wrote:For paladins, 20550's value is 2164@85.

Not being stuck in the same boring Skinny model you've been forced into using for the past 4 years; priceless.
Ryyu

Postby Paxen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:56 am

Had I rolled a paladin today it would have been a cow, but now my paladin is an elf. It wouldn't feel right for her to suddenly become a cow.
Paxen

Postby Phonic » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:29 am

hmm 2164... dunno if I can give that up even though I hate the massive size of the holy cow.
Phonic

Postby crazyharry » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:47 am

Being huge is one of the best things about being a Tauren. Apart from when a gnome is attacking you and you cant find the bugger because he is hiding in your foot :(
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a cupcake -- forever.
http://kefkafloyd.deviantart.com/art/Pi ... -201465409
crazyharry

Postby degre » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:53 am

I'm tempted, very tempted. My D&D dwarf past says that the only good elf is the dead one, having to play one was a royal pain, but the only viable choice for a horde pally, cow would be a liberation.

On the other hand, I silly named it Degrolas as it was an elf, and I dont really want to pay for both a race and name change on the release, together with a CE and pair of transfers that I'll have to pay to move over my alts roster.

2k health at 85 are in my opinion expendables, useful, but not game changing, and considering that now might be worth more saving my healer's mana, maybe the BE's magic damage reduction might actually be worth more.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien | Sousuke
degre

Postby edsdame » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 am

degre wrote:I dont really want to pay for both a race and name change on the release

With the race change comes the name change for free, I did it last week. Changed frm a dwarf to a NE, so I had to change the name too.

Will this service allow me to customize a character and select a different name once its race has been changed?
Yes. Each Race Change purchase will also provide the target character with an included re-customization and optional name change.

From here.
edsdame

Postby Torquemada » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 am

Part of me wants to.

Part of me really wants them to update the Tauren skins first.

I used to use Arcane Torrent fairly consistently, though mostly for gearing up through instances and then daily heroics. Now not so much, so a race change might be in order.
Torquemada

Postby Passionario » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:31 am

Why on Azeroth would I exchange my SHINY SEXY GOD OF WAR for a hairy fly-ridden beast?
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby degre » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 am

edsdame wrote:
degre wrote:I dont really want to pay for both a race and name change on the release

With the race change comes the name change for free, I did it last week. Changed frm a dwarf to a NE, so I had to change the name too.

Will this service allow me to customize a character and select a different name once its race has been changed?
Yes. Each Race Change purchase will also provide the target character with an included re-customization and optional name change.

From here.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated ^_^
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien | Sousuke
degre

Postby RedAces » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:31 am

hey,

Passionario wrote:Why on Azeroth would I exchange my SHINY SEXY GOD OF WAR for a hairy fly-ridden beast?

I think you got that wrong, he was asking if you would race change from BElf (hairy fly-ridden beast) to Tauren (SHINY SEXY GOD OF WAR) !

Bye, RedAces.
RedAces

Postby Leyani » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 am

No beef with the light !

And in reference to sexy gods of war:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0610.html
Leyani

Postby Braundo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 am

I wasn't planning to at first, but now I think I probably will. Partially as a nice change from the model I've been looking at for years, and partially because I've always liked the way a Tauren model looks as a tank.

Also partially because I don't want to associate myself with blood elf players if I can avoid it.
Braundo
Maintankadonor

Postby sally » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 am

I never wanted to be a blood elf, but with it being the only option for a horde paladin I had no choice. This change is a blessing!
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
sally

Next

Return to Cataclysm