The Battle for Gilneas BG: AB with new road-fighting! o wait

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: The Battle for Gilneas BG: AB with new road-fighting! o wait

Postby dmok » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 am

Feanorion wrote:Lastly, Fean in particular is the prettiest tank on my server. If you don't believe that claim, he'll repeat it until you do. Humans can not be pretty. Nor handsome. You never see a bald blood elf.

I don't think I've seen a male blood elf ever either. Only females pretending to be males ...

Sure us dwarves might have the opposite problem. But nobody ever really questions wither a dwarf is sturdy enough to stand up to <enter badass boss here>.

On the main topic, though, I feel like the map is missing 1 major resource point. Unless the resource points simply aren't on the map and are decoupled from the graveyards (which could be a pretty fun change, actually)

edit: just re-read and yeah, graveyards are indeeed at the resource nodes. I'm not so sure I can get excited over a BG where everyone is essentially fighting over 1 node for a majority of the game.
There ain't no pirate like a Mead Hall Pirate

Mead Hall Pirates - The Scryers US
Dmor: 80 Prot Paladin | Dmok: 80 MM Hunter | Dmos: 80 Disc Priest | Dmoz: 80 Unholy DK
dmok

Re: The Battle for Gilneas BG: AB with new road-fighting! o wait

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 am

It's an interesting scaling down of Arathi Basin gameplay. People mainly fighting over control of the Waterworks, but with the option always available to skip past it over the hills and hit the one by the enemy home base.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Previous

Return to Cataclysm