ZG is gone asa raid instance

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: ZG is gone asa raid instance

Postby Mathalor » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Is there any way now to farm zandalar tribe rep? With rated battlegrounds, some people are going to use consumables if they can (are they making these like arenas?). The living action potion can be quite good if used right.
Mathalor

Postby Passionario » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am

Mathalor wrote:Is there any way now to farm zandalar tribe rep?

Kill crocodiles. Collect coins/bijous. Profit.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby rodos » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 pm

In Ret spec and gear at about 5.3k lolscore I can kill all the bosses in there, most with ease, including the high priests and Hakkar. Not sure if this is better rep-per-hour than just slaughtering all the trash for drops.

A few coins and bijous usually show up on the AH after ZG a reset too (probably from people farming the mounts who are already at max rep).

I'm really keen to know what's happening to the mounts. If they're moved to something easier to obtain or removed completely. Also the Tome of Polymorph: Turtle. If that's gone it will be worth a fortune in Cata, but on the other hand they could replace it with a glyph and make it worthless. I'm sitting on one right now deciding if I should sell it or wait.
rodos

Postby trellian » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am

Something a lot of people seem to miss, is that the zandalar shoulder enchants can be applied to heirloom items. Granted, they only become active at level 55, but still every little bit helps. And at level 55 they are quite powerful.
trellian

Postby culhag » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 am

trellian wrote:Something a lot of people seem to miss, is that the zandalar shoulder enchants can be applied to heirloom items. Granted, they only become active at level 55, but still every little bit helps. And at level 55 they are quite powerful.

I had never thought of that !
culhag
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Cataclysm