Remove Advertisements

How to get to the dungeons [Spoiler]

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

How to get to the dungeons [Spoiler]

Postby ginga-uk » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Well, my post isn't a spoiler, but any answers would be. :)

I'd like to get to some of the dungeons, but i don't want to work my way through all the quests in every zone to get there. (Basically I want to keep questing largely a suprise for release). I don't mind doing some quests, but I'm wondering if anyone can post short(ish) tips on how to get to each of the dungeons so I can unlock them in the RDF without me having to explore too much or spoil too much of the game for me come launch.

Yup, I know it sounds like I'm not an ideal tester, I am however more than willing to provide feedback on the areas that I do test such as Goblin starter zone (I play alliance, so this is spoiling nothing for me). I'm also happy to provide feedback on the dungeons, and how pallies play them as holy, ret and prot (assuming my gear sets from live are up to the job.)
ginga-uk

Re: How to get to the dungeons [Spoiler]

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Well Blackrock Caverns is on the way to Blackrock Spire, easy to get to.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Re: How to get to the dungeons [Spoiler]

Postby hoho » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 am

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 3&sid=2000
Blackrock Cavern: Inside Blackrock Mountain, between Searing Gorge & The Burning Steppes. Follow the circular pathway to the lowest Eastern side entrance(next to the Meeting Stone), go inside and take first right.

Throne of the Tides: On the Eastern edge of the Abyssal Shelf in Vashj'ir, follow the center of the Whirlpool down into a Chamber below which contains the instance entrance.

The Stonecore: After going to Deepholm, follow the Temple of Earth up it's Western side. You'll find a meeting stone on a balcony, with the entrance to The Stonecore behind it.
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Return to Cataclysm