[10] Sindy HM

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] Sindy HM

Postby Maballsies » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

My guild just started running 2 groups for our 10icc drakes, and I am the OT/flex dps for group 1. Currently we are on Sindy. We attempted the zerg method (1 tank, myself as dps) a few times, but it looked like it was relying on RNG more than anything, so we are going to be using 2 tanks next time we go in. My prot set wasn't respectable until mid-ToC days, so I never made a FR set. What FR pieces should I get? I'm thinking about chest, feet and ring.
Good God can you still get us home?
We're forgetting our forgiveness
Maballsies

Re: [10] Sindy HM

Postby Belloc » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 am

Get the Onyxia ring, if anything. A frost set isn't required if you are constantly swapping tanks. Just rotate cooldowns.
Belloc

Re: [10] Sindy HM

Postby Maballsies » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 am

Downed her last night without much issue. I used the Icebane chest and feet and the JC crafted ring. With FR aura I was at 399 FR, about 68k health and exactly 540 defense. Overall, neither myself or the MT had much of an issue with tanking. Melee hits weren't killing us, and our FR was fine (his was closer to 500 I believe). We cleared our stacks after every second block, getting us to about 7 or 8 before the taunt off. The rest of the raid had 1 or 2 pieces, putting them at ~100-200 FR. Our reasoning being that with the 30% buff we can lose stats and still be pulling 11-12k dps up through phase 1 and heals can still do fine. Not to mention the extra FR helped healers anyway.

Tanks:
Warrior
Paladin (me)

Heals:
Disc
Restosham
Tree

DPS:
Fire mage
Aff lock
Enh sham
Unholy DK