Remove Advertisements

does seal of justice stun LK valkyrs without DR ?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

does seal of justice stun LK valkyrs without DR ?

Postby sealava » Mon May 24, 2010 3:50 pm

I have read some posts in Tank spot suggesting this ,but not sure .so i ask the paladin experts here :)
is it a good idea to make the pallys use SOJ on valks to make use of stuns?
sealava

Re: does seal of justice stun LK valkyrs without DR ?

Postby Worldie » Tue May 25, 2010 3:09 am

SoJ has its own DR. It wont influence "long stuns" duration, but it will DR on subsequent procs (or if someone usescharge/intercept/cheap shot stun)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Blitzago » Tue May 25, 2010 3:25 am

Currently working on Heroic Lichking in 25 man, in my opinion this would cause more problems especially with the 15% buff. Atleast I think it would be easier to keep them all grouped up to have cleaves/living bomb and such still working on all of them, instead of RNG stuns. I could see this being useful in 10 man, but in 10 man the valk's go below 50% before they even get out of the circle most of the time.
Blitzago

Postby Ocin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:31 pm

sealava wrote:I have read some posts in Tank spot suggesting this ,but not sure .so i ask the paladin experts here :)
is it a good idea to make the pallys use SOJ on valks to make use of stuns?

I've been trying to Judge Justice and it doesn't seem to be doing much on 25. Any ret pallys use Justice?
Ocin

Postby Treck » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 pm

You should not be judging justice.
Its the Seal of justice that stunns, and it definately works in 25man, but never used it.
Treck

Postby Ocin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Treck wrote:You should not be judging justice.
Its the Seal of justice that stunns, and it definately works in 25man, but never used it.

Meh, I've been asked to Judge it to slow the Valks. Using Seal of Justice doesn't seem like it'd be worth the DPS loss from not having Seal of Command up. I try to save either Holy Wrath or HoJ for each set of Valks. I was having a hard time noticing if the slowing affect actually worked though.
Ocin

Postby Rhiannon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Ocin wrote:
Treck wrote:You should not be judging justice.

Meh, I've been asked to Judge it to slow the Valks. Using Seal of Justice doesn't seem like it'd be worth the DPS loss from not having Seal of Command up. I try to save either Holy Wrath or HoJ for each set of Valks. I was having a hard time noticing if the slowing affect actually worked though.

Er, judgement of justice just stops stuff moving at more than 100% speed. You want to be using snares that reduce the Valkyr's speed by 50% (or more, but one of their properties is they can't be snared by more than 50%). But joj is fairly pointless.
Rhiannon

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel