[25H] Rotface

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[25H] Rotface

Postby Meloree » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 am

Yet another boss who comes close to falling under the category of "Free Loot". If you can kill Lich King 25H, you can kill Rotface in 3 pulls or less.

The only difference in the fight from normal mode is the addition of the Vile Gas mechanic that everyone knows and loves from Festergut. It still can't target Melee. Ranged should spread out around the inner circle area - 8 yards apart, and 10 yards or so from melee. Kiting is the same, except that the slow from slime pools is worse - it stacks up to a root. Keep a long range as a kiter - avoid getting close enough to judge, Vile Gas can get you killed. We found it best to cleanse instantly, and let people kite the small ooze to the target. The mortal-strike effect plus the DoT was getting people killed, especially with bad slime-sprays.
Meloree
Maintankadonor

Re: [25H] Rotface

Postby Trase » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 am

Addition to this...

Vile Gas on Rotface can be removed with Every Man for Himself/PVP Trinket.
Last edited by Trase on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trase <Phoenix> - Greymane US
Trase

Re: [25H] Rotface

Postby Blitzago » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:55 pm

We managed to 1 shot this in 25, we started off by just me cleansing it when shit got close to me, but mid way through the encounter, we just cleansed as fast as possible and depended on people to run to the slime I was kiting.
Blitzago

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel