Remove Advertisements

[25H] Deathbringer Saurfang

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [25H] Deathbringer Saurfang

Postby pfunkmort » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 am

lol. we did that in a 10 man last night because we only had one ranged. I think we ended up with an extra mark, but, it worked fine.
[2.Trade][Alessan]: Is WoW becoming an online kart racer in 4.0.3?
[2.Trade][Tehron]: Yes
pfunkmort

Postby Pala » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 am

My 25 man just got him last night and it was horrible to watch him grow almost constantly. We had 5 marks at the end of the fight. I'm trying to find out why my warrior co-tank took on average 5k more damage for hits and blocks. I have some querying to do. My own gear is what the armory shows but with the 264 LadyDW helm and the 264 T10 gloves. I didn't want my taunts to miss. I also used the heroic Eitrigg's Oath and Glyph of Indomitability. I mostly want to see why he was growing so quickly. My first guess is the Blood Boil and other tricks.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0m3z ... 504&e=6745
Last edited by Pala on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Palatinus] & [Kury] - Earthen Ring US
Pala
Maintankadonor

Postby Meloree » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Pala wrote:My 25 man just got him last night and it was horrible to watch him grow almost constantly. We had 5 marks at the end of the fight. I'm trying to find out why my warrior co-tank took on average 5k more damage for hits and blocks. I have some querying to do. My own gear is what the armory shows but with the 264 LadyDW helm and the 264 T10 gloves. I didn't want my taunts to miss. I also used the heroic Etrigg's Oath and Glyph of Indomitability. I mostly want to see why he was growing so quickly. My first guess is the Blood Boil and other tricks.

5 marks is fairly standard for a clean 4-minute kill. Honestly, you couldn't have expected much less.
Meloree
Maintankadonor

Postby Belloc » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Meloree wrote:
Pala wrote:My 25 man just got him last night and it was horrible to watch him grow almost constantly. We had 5 marks at the end of the fight. I'm trying to find out why my warrior co-tank took on average 5k more damage for hits and blocks. I have some querying to do. My own gear is what the armory shows but with the 264 LadyDW helm and the 264 T10 gloves. I didn't want my taunts to miss. I also used the heroic Etrigg's Oath and Glyph of Indomitability. I mostly want to see why he was growing so quickly. My first guess is the Blood Boil and other tricks.

5 marks is fairly standard for a clean 4-minute kill. Honestly, you couldn't have expected much less.

We always get at least 5 marks in the Saturday pug I run with. I think that groups new to the fight are expected to take around 7 on a first kill. 5 marks is a good thing :P
Belloc

Postby Pala » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Cool, thanks. I went back and found the discussion about the Marks and Saurfang's hit & misses. We did get a sixth mark at the very end which took 21k damage. I think I'll change some things up next time and actually chug Indestructibles. Even with a total of eight Rune of Blood hits Saurfang healed 744k hp. That's a crazy ratio. Thank you for the info and I hope next week will be smoother. Once again I'm glad to be a tank rather than a healer. They always sound so much more stressed. :D
[Palatinus] & [Kury] - Earthen Ring US
Pala
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel