Remove Advertisements

Blood Prince Trash

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: Blood Prince Trash

Postby baleogthefierce » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 pm

balloonknot wrote:the only truly annoying thing we've had is the pulls after BPC on the way up to blood queen seem to be bugged. Every other week we've had an issue where the when pulling the front pack (first pull on the way to blood queen) the second group comes as well which is basically just a wipe. There seems to be some randomness as to where the spawns stand that causes this issue and it usually only effects 1 side or the other. We've had it happen 3 times in a row then not happen, its really annoying and its not a shield bounce issue it happens even with HoRing the front mob.

Yeah we've had this problem MANY times, and the answer seems to be proximity aggro. I've had multiple times where throwing shield, HoR, RD, or whatever else you can think of will chain the groups.

But if I just walk up the group and run when they start chasing me, it seems to be safe every time.
baleogthefierce

Re: Blood Prince Trash

Postby Vandril » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 am

It's the right side that gave us a lot of trouble, so we switched sides. We're now taking the left way up to BQL, the last 4 pulls (doing only 10ICC, cant say for 25ICC) worked great.
Vandril
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel