Remove Advertisements

[10/25] Lady Deathwhisper Weekly Quest Info

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [10/25] Lady Deathwhisper Weekly Quest Info

Postby BlackNet » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Over this last weekend (yesterday) we did this quest on 10m with a PUG. It took a few tries but we finally made it. Several key things to note and keep track of that I learned during the fight:

)Switch to Devotion Aura and remove Retribution Aura!

)Remove Thorns!

)Keep him away from the group so they wont pull him, we found the back left corner right beside deathwhisper worked super good, just have to move from time to time for the aoe that she throws out.

)Healing, I just stood there and soaked up his tantrum, healed myself from time to time as well and let the healers tend to the flock.

)When it comes time to double tap the boss have one of the melee pick up this guy and just simply kite/run him around the boss/room in a circle. In our group we had a death knight that did this.

This is the other tank who picked him up, spawned in wave #1 btw. We ask the 2nd tank to not attack him because he was dropping fast, by the little bit he did do knocked him down to 25-30% easily.

Then we swapped out to the DK dps to kite.

Here is the combat log from the boss run.
http://wow.simplyaquatics.com/death_whisper_quest/
Uncomfortable truth : We're all pugs.
BlackNet

Postby Fetzie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

On 25 man we simply have a deathknight icy chain him right at the back the whole time, darnavan was at about 60% life when he became friendly.

Have not had this quest on 10 man yet so no strat contribution possible :<
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Huma » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:27 am

i hope i didnt miss it but i dont see anyone suggestin it, we have a boomkin to root it since the quests were implemented. so u just need a tank to kite him away from raid, root it and just reapply root, done.
Huma

Previous

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel